Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Those of you guys asking about the code, I seriously don't know what it is...I never got one when making the thread

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
Game has potential, but the mini card games are easy in the beginning but become impossible fast. I can't follow the cards anymore.
At one time the sister asks to kill cockroaches, but how? You can click a lot but don't hit anything.

The english is heavily machinetranslated and often impossible to understand, not even the context of a sentence or task is known.

gwoo1

Jun 2, 2022
The game cannot proceed from the section where the maid is lying down because she is sick

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The code is to play the newest release of the game. Without the code you can still play the game but not the newest content as it stays locked

Anyway I like how the dev laments the price he paid for the GPU he is using. Gigabyte 2070 Super. Like $500 now but he must have bought it during peak GPU crypto price gouging for like $2k. He seems to be in china though so idk how bad or better the prices are.

Mossad

Jul 2, 2017
i dont understand what to do when u r in maid room, she's sick and sleeping and you have to wipe sweat somehow?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The code is to play the newest release of the game. Without the code you can still play the game but not the newest content as it stays locked

Anyway I like how the dev laments the price he paid for the GPU he is using. Gigabyte 2070 Super. Like $500 now but he must have bought it during peak GPU crypto price gouging for like $2k. He seems to be in china though so idk how bad or better the prices are.
Ah that's what the intro was about? Rather strange way to introduce a game... All I saw was blanks with occasional punctuation marks and numbers because Unity is "special".

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I don't understand what to type for the first lady you see in the game take a look at the pic above permeation, the ? and were it says Japanese I guess they mean her surname I'm confused as to what I am supposed to type into the first two areas some help please?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I don't understand what to type for the first lady you see in the game take a look at the pic above permeation, the ? and were it says Japanese I guess they mean her surname I'm confused as to what I am supposed to type into the first two areas some help please?
She is supposed to be your mother or something, the girl later is your sister

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes