Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I dont understand Can anyone explain what is the "poetry" or "MTL"?
I don't know much about what they are talking about, but if you want to play the game, just download the "MTL" version. This one will be in english (you will more or less understand something, it's far from perfect), and use the code " KUN2212AL " when you start a new game.

Reactions: Amazonqween

nsfwthrowey

Feb 28, 2023
Played for 2 hours and the game is hella grindy.
Every person has like a mood stat that sometimes drops randomly by up to a lot of points out of max I think 100.
Certain actions are locked behind those mood points which can be improved by playing a find the good card from a card shuffle game which gets increasingly more difficult, wouldn't proceed after 60 mood cause its unbeatable at that stage.
Unclear instructions when u can do something with a person and so u just go around click on them every hour ingame and see if they have something new.
Earning money is weird as you get some sometimes from your mother, but then it stops and you can buy stocks afterwards at the computer but not sure at what time those flactuate.
UI is very all over the place, right click to show quicktravel interface and the game has no real fullscreen misplacing some details.
The english translation is quite bad but still the game is playable, but it also messes up the ui(stats not very clear, computer features have diffrent sizes, etc).
The graphics seem fine but the screenshot seemed to be pepped up or smth.

At this stage wouldn't recommend, needs more fixes and balance instead of content.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
MTL = Machine Translation.

Lots of Japanese or asian media (games, novels, manga, VN's, manhwa, etc) get officially licensed, or picked up by fan translators. Everything else goes through MTL aka Machine Translation like google translate, then the person or group doing the MTL reviews the translated text in context to the game or scene etc and fixes or edits the translation to make it a bit better and natural.

Problem is most people do not edit (either they are lazy or do not know the language they are translating to and assume its good enough), and very few languages work well from X to English besides maybe Spanish. Tonal languages like basically everything in Asia, or languages that rely heavily on context and symbols perform very poorly with translation services and sentences sound nonsensical.

This game is Chinese, and the MTL download is Chinese to English translation via MTL (google translate, or w/e service Dev used) and thus the dialogue is confusing. Also unity engine problems to top it off, and horrible UI, etc etc. The game is rough.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
What is an easy way to find look at the cg from these unity games? I remember doing it once for Agents of heel, but the first couple of google results are failing me.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
I played for a couple of hours, I found the coffee in the kitchen but couldn't find any place to drink it and study.

Also, the maid got sick and I brought her medicine, water and a towel. The next day I visited her the objective is "wipe her sweat..." after approaching her there was an orange circle thing on her. I tried to drag it, click it etc. nothing happens. What should be done?

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
The code is to play the newest release of the game. Without the code you can still play the game but not the newest content as it stays locked

Anyway I like how the dev laments the price he paid for the GPU he is using. Gigabyte 2070 Super. Like $500 now but he must have bought it during peak GPU crypto price gouging for like $2k. He seems to be in china though so idk how bad or better the prices are.
I live in China and no, GPUs are definitelly not that expensive - I bought my 3060 12GB almost two years ago in May and only paid about $900 bucks.

dxnny

Feb 23, 2018
I played for a couple of hours, I found the coffee in the kitchen but couldn't find any place to drink it and study.

Also, the maid got sick and I brought her medicine, water and a towel. The next day I visited her the objective is "wipe her sweat..." after approaching her there was an orange circle thing on her. I tried to drag it, click it etc. nothing happens. What should be done?
i'm also stuck at the orange circle i think it's just bugged

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Any idea how to giving massages ? What is the target ?

Last edited:

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Ok here are some hints / help / walkthrough from what I've played and was stuck with. I got blocked at 82.5% with nothing else to do:
  1. Game does not work with weak gpu's. Dedicated GPU is most likely needed in all cases. If game isn't loading, this is probably why.
  2. Massages: You'll fail at first, you're supposed to. The mini game is supposed to be you click on every piece before time runs out. You'll only succeed after you've taken the lessons to the end (and even then I think she'll reject you once or twice before you finally can do it)
  3. Teacher quiz: Answers are 26, Overcoat, North eastern china.
  4. You can cheat using cheat engine to get more money. I'd highly recommend as you can then just use gifts to raise character stats. To do it, find a 4-byte value, input your money (make sure to gather some) and then buy the cheapest thing, then find the money you're left with (make sure it's above 0). You should only have 1 value left and you can change it.
  5. During mom's corruption, you'll reach a point on Saturday which you can choose one out of 6 or 7 options. Only the top 2 work, the unfinished ones lead to the scene just stopping with no way to get out from except closing the game and loading a save.
  6. Mom will skinny dip on saturday's at midnight (technically, sunday, but you go there on saturday at 23 and skip an hour) I'm not sure if this event is enabled from the start, only found it at the end.
  7. Mom really likes the lobster gift (weird rope thing) and likes roses, teacher really likes liquorice chocolate, dad really likes golden coin and likes smokes, maid really likes the pendant, sister likes teddy and dark chocolate.
  8. I've found no use for the maid dresses or the bdsm book or the camera.
  9. With mom's quest on lessons you must gift her something, before you enter it, go to the kitchen and fetch a cup of coffee. it will be a small little object.
  10. Unsure of what to do? Follow characters and pass time. You should stumble upon something, if not in that day, then others.
  11. Spying on sister after you give her the suit is at night 23:00, may take a day.

Reactions: JoJoM

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Read my comment above. You should use it with mom during her lessons on saturday. It should be one of those events where you're supposed to drag a "memory" to her, but before you do it will ask for an item. The item is the coffee.

Never got this event o.0. Any clue how you reached it? Or what you did with the maid before?

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
- How do you raise "good feeling"? I'm stuck at 9 and sister needs 10.
- I can touch the maid in the library, but when i do it's game over.
- I can learn with sister in the library and come closer 1 time, the second time she gets angry and i loose all values with her. Am i supposed to look a second time?

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
- How do you raise "good feeling"? I'm stuck at 9 and sister needs 10.
If I'm not mistaken gifts.
- I can touch the maid in the library, but when i do it's game over.
Yeah couldn't get past this either.

- I can learn with sister in the library and come closer 1 time, the second time she gets angry and i loose all values with her. Am i supposed to look a second time?
I'm not sure what the solution is for this. But I looked once, then didn't look, then looked closer and was able to (not sure if I had sneak increased from yoga or not), then the final one you get caught and she hates you until you find her browsing something in the longue, which you can spy on and then buy for her. After you give it to her, she'll be happy.

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
If I'm not mistaken gifts.

I'm not sure what the solution is for this. But I looked once, then didn't look, then looked closer and was able to (not sure if I had sneak increased from yoga or not), then the final one you get caught and she hates you until you find her browsing something in the longue, which you can spy on and then buy for her. After you give it to her, she'll be happy.
Thanks,

next question, when or how can i buy gifts?
I see the chapter in the pc, but no items. The daily neccesities, sportswear and maidclothes i can buy, but i see no gifts.

Edit: After i typed this i get the scene where i can spy on the sister on her phone and see the next item to buy.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes