Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I am the creator, I don’t mind you promoting the game for me, but I saw that you also published the membership code of the game, I hope you can delete the membership code part
You are the creator, perfect, I have a series of questions to ask you and also recommendations/improvements.

Recommendations/improvements:
- Improve the translation: there are many phrases in English that are tremendously confusing.
- Improve the guide: Similar to the previous one, there are quite confusing phrases and in addition to the fact that it reaches times when it does not tell you what to do next, I am at 93.7% and it is blank.
- Picking locks: it is tremendously cumbersome to open the inventory and drag the pick to the door all the time, once you have the pick it should be automatic.
- Quick access and improve the user interface: I found the user interface a bit tedious, I had to be closing the map or the inventory all the time to be able to move, you could put shortcuts so I don't have to close the map to close the inventory or that they do not overlap and do not cover the button to skip time.
- There are events that are once a week, if you want to access them it takes you too long, a button to skip the day would be nice.
- The financial issue: It's too confusing, I would eliminate it and use that option to improve the amount of money earned for working or at least improve the system, it didn't matter what I invested, I always lost money.
- I would put an indicator on the map that will trigger an event.

Now the questions, I'm at 93.7 and I can't get anything else:
-- Where the games are saved I have not been able to find them and I wanted to try another version of the game to see if I can advance with them.
-- As for the aunt (or mother), I have exhausted all the yoga options and study on Saturday, is there anything else?
-- As for the sister (or cousin), I've gotten to the part where she admits to herself that she's going to give you some credit for the help and I saw her put on the sexy swimsuit, but I can't do anything else and she that I have something more with her.
-- As for maid, I have her sick in bed, I'm supposed to visit her at night, but you enter the room, you give the footprint twice and then I don't allow you to do anything, there is a circle orange but nothing can be done. In addition, the event goes into a loop and you cannot leave until 2 or until 8 if it is in the morning.
-- As for the teacher, the footjob event, that's the end?
-- As for the uncle (or father) I have found him 2 times spying, is that all?

Last edited:

YEUNG110

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You are the creator, perfect, I have a series of questions to ask you and also recommendations/improvements.

Recommendations/improvements:
- Improve the translation: there are many phrases in English that are tremendously confusing.
- Improve the guide: Similar to the previous one, there are quite confusing phrases and in addition to the fact that it reaches times when it does not tell you what to do next, I am at 93.7% and it is blank.
- Picking locks: it is tremendously cumbersome to open the inventory and drag the pick to the door all the time, once you have the pick it should be automatic.
- Quick access and improve the user interface: I found the user interface a bit tedious, I had to be closing the map or the inventory all the time to be able to move, you could put shortcuts so I don't have to close the map to close the inventory or that they do not overlap and do not cover the button to skip time.
- There are events that are once a week, if you want to access them it takes you too long, a button to skip the day would be nice.
- The financial issue: It's too confusing, I would eliminate it and use that option to improve the amount of money earned for working or at least improve the system, it didn't matter what I invested, I always lost money.
- I would put an indicator on the map that will trigger an event.

Now the questions, I'm at 93.7 and I can't get anything else:
-- Where the games are saved I have not been able to find them and I wanted to try another version of the game to see if I can advance with them.
-- As for the aunt (or mother), I have exhausted all the yoga options and study on Saturday, is there anything else?
-- As for the sister (or cousin), I've gotten to the part where she admits to herself that she's going to give you some credit for the help and I saw her put on the sexy swimsuit, but I can't do anything else and she that I have something more with her.
-- As for maid, I have her sick in bed, I'm supposed to visit her at night, but you enter the room, you give the footprint twice and then I don't allow you to do anything, there is a circle orange but nothing can be done. In addition, the event goes into a loop and you cannot leave until 2 or until 8 if it is in the morning.
-- As for the teacher, the foot event is repeated and she doesn't allow me to move forward. I guess that's the end?
-- As for the uncle (or father) I have found him 2 times spying, is that all?
Hi, thanks for your suggestions and improvements
I'll put your suggestion on the player's suggestion log
Improve in future versions

let me answer your question

The save place is in snoop_Data\Resources\save
(But I will save it on the system in future versions, and it will automatically read the file)

You should have finished the mother-daughter story

Maid I think there is a bug in the localization, I will fix it in these two days
The content of the mini-game is to help the maid wipe her sweat when she is sleeping, of course you can also do other actions, but you cannot wake her up

Teacher, have you played until you were threatened by her? If so, then you need to wait for my version to be updated.
uncle yes

Aug 24, 2020
What exactly am I supposed to be doing in this game? After naming the aunt I don't have any idea what to do. If I go to a room and click to talk to one of the girls it brings up some icons that do nothing when I click them other than the third one says card game but doesn't do anything else when I click on it. I click the conversation bubble for the aunt and I get four icons, leftmost says 'daring and fearless', next says nothing, the third one that's a heart says 'card game', then the fourth that's a present says nothing. Nothing happens when I click any of the boxes. If I click the time to move ahead it the fat guy just says 'I should take a walk around first.' What am I missing here to actually play this?

YEUNG110

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
What exactly am I supposed to be doing in this game? After naming the aunt I don't have any idea what to do. If I go to a room and click to talk to one of the girls it brings up some icons that do nothing when I click them other than the third one says card game but doesn't do anything else when I click on it. I click the conversation bubble for the aunt and I get four icons, leftmost says 'daring and fearless', next says nothing, the third one that's a heart says 'card game', then the fourth that's a present says nothing. Nothing happens when I click any of the boxes. If I click the time to move ahead it the fat guy just says 'I should take a walk around first.' What am I missing here to actually play this?
Each of your characters should also find a dialogue. At the beginning, you need to talk to a specific character before you can skip to the next period of time.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020
Each of your characters should also find a dialogue. At the beginning, you need to talk to a specific character before you can skip to the next period of time.

I see the aunt in the lobby and the maid in the study room but when I click the icon to talk to either of them it brings up those four icons and none of them do anything.

YEUNG110

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I see the aunt in the lobby and the maid in the study room but when I click the icon to talk to either of them it brings up those four icons and none of them do anything.
When you see the first icon with a red exclamation mark, click the icon

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
Hi, thanks for your suggestions and improvements
I'll put your suggestion on the player's suggestion log
Improve in future versions
Hi, it's real nice of you to be helping players out even tho we're literally pirating ur game.
I do have a couple of other suggestions regarding the UX

1. Computer, after I do a job or close a tab (shopping, stock, etc), the screen keeps going back to the room. It's tedious because then I have to click the computer again. Suggestion: keep it on the computer, so for example once I've done the a job, the screen goes to the computer home screen.

2. Money. I get that ur stock system is working as intended. But I think u should do something else with the money grinding. Why not tie the player's Academic stats to the job, every increase in Academic stats raise ur income per job.

3. The inventory screen is obtrusive because it overlaps with map shortcuts. Opening the inventory is tedious because to close it again I have to right click to hide map shortcut, click top left to hide inventory, right click again to open map shortcut. It's way too many steps for an action that is so commonly done

4. Girls Affection. There are actions that require the girl to have a certain level of Mood & Affection, but at some point the only way to raise their affection is to give them gifts. This is one of the things that makes the money grinding feels worse. Suggestion: give the girls random actions / events that can raise their affection, even if it only increases 1 it'll still help the players feel we're making progress. Example: Mom with massage, n groceries, sister with cockroach problem and tutoring, teacher can give pop quiz. Have those events pop up randomly (I think all of those suggestions r things that is already in the game anyway)

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
where i have to click? i don't understand
In all, although it seems that you have failed, it is not like that, you have to repeat it several times until the good one comes out and I think that you have bought all the massage lessons, if you have not taken it at night around 00:00 or 01:00 it appears the robot in the room and gives you 10000

YEUNG110

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hi, it's real nice of you to be helping players out even tho we're literally pirating ur game.
I do have a couple of other suggestions regarding the UX

1. Computer, after I do a job or close a tab (shopping, stock, etc), the screen keeps going back to the room. It's tedious because then I have to click the computer again. Suggestion: keep it on the computer, so for example once I've done the a job, the screen goes to the computer home screen.

2. Money. I get that ur stock system is working as intended. But I think u should do something else with the money grinding. Why not tie the player's Academic stats to the job, every increase in Academic stats raise ur income per job.

3. The inventory screen is obtrusive because it overlaps with map shortcuts. Opening the inventory is tedious because to close it again I have to right click to hide map shortcut, click top left to hide inventory, right click again to open map shortcut. It's way too many steps for an action that is so commonly done

4. Girls Affection. There are actions that require the girl to have a certain level of Mood & Affection, but at some point the only way to raise their affection is to give them gifts. This is one of the things that makes the money grinding feels worse. Suggestion: give the girls random actions / events that can raise their affection, even if it only increases 1 it'll still help the players feel we're making progress. Example: Mom with massage, n groceries, sister with cockroach problem and tutoring, teacher can give pop quiz. Have those events pop up randomly (I think all of those suggestions r things that is already in the game anyway)
These are two different things, I like to discuss my game with players, and at the same time I feel very lost than my game pirates, you suggest that I will record it in the file

Aug 24, 2020
How do you help the younger sister relieve stress? Also won't let me massage the mother, she shoots me down every time I offer.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
When are you going to fix bug with the maid ? and where to download but not from Patreon (patreon is blocked )?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes