Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

YEUNG110

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
When are you going to fix bug with the maid ? and where to download but not from Patreon (patreon is blocked )?
You are playing pirated content, do you think I will not add some protection measures?

YEUNG110

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The question is how to buy your game if Patreon is not working ?
Oh, haha, thank you for your support, this is my official website in China
PayPal is accepted, and the purchase is one-time

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Oh, haha, thank you for your support, this is my official website in China
PayPal is accepted, and the purchase is one-time
THX A LOT !
Good luck with development !!!

Aug 24, 2020
  1. Teacher quiz: Answers are 26, Overcoat, North eastern china.
  2. During mom's corruption, you'll reach a point on Saturday which you can choose one out of 6 or 7 options. Only the top 2 work, the unfinished ones lead to the scene just stopping with no way to get out from except closing the game and loading a save.
How did you get to the teacher quiz? I'm stuck at depravity 11 with her and there is nothing I can do to advance story since I need 12 to continue studying with her. Also were you just advancing her depravity with the weekend studying? Won't let me do yoga anymore nor give massages anymore. I think I'm at like 66%.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
how can we improve unlocking skill? already took all 5 courses but still cant unlock the door when sis is crying

Reactions: thri11z
Aug 24, 2020
how can we improve unlocking skill? already took all 5 courses but still cant unlock the door when sis is crying
You have to level up sneak skill too. I really have no idea how I did it, but somehow I'm at 6 sneak skill. Maybe try unlocking easier doors first?

Aug 24, 2020
You get two stealth points every time you do yoga with the mother in the morning at 6AM by the pool. The sneak plus unlocking skills will allow you to open doors. So do yoga 5x with the mom and do all the unlocking courses online and looks like you should be able to open any door.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.F and SirAuron20

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
How do you even get the salt? I still don't have any clue what I can do with the maid outfits or the video camera.
I figured it out now but which bit are you stuck on with maid? I can't remember how to start it but at some point you have to touch your ass in the study room 3 times and then once you've done that it will tell you what to do after :)

Aug 24, 2020
I figured it out now but which bit are you stuck on with maid? I can't remember how to start it but at some point you have to touch your ass in the study room 3 times and then once you've done that it will tell you what to do after :)
LOL I was just going to come write to dump the salt on her cooking Monday through Wednesday to get her in trouble. Didn't know I could touch her ass but tried it after getting her to 60 and it worked.

Iwillbityoutomorrow

Apr 7, 2023
everyone be warned he will add tencent DRM to track your computer location hardware KVMspecs to make sure you do not pirate this game

shiver me timbers!

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
LOL I was just going to come write to dump the salt on her cooking Monday through Wednesday to get her in trouble. Didn't know I could touch her ass but tried it after getting her to 60 and it worked.
Yeah you do that and then I think you disrupt her work haha well I had to translate that to English and didn't understand half of what it said XD But yeah got to that point now and now its bugged XD

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Do you know any game with similar style to this one? The truth is that this game leaves you halfway, playing so much to end up getting nothing

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes