Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ragerooo

Feb 26, 2023
Stunning game. I really like it. Characters are in the frame realistic and i like the slow progression of the protagonists' erotic relationship. Keep up the good work and thank you that all the characters do not have huge breasts. :)

Reactions: Joselito99

RichFlavour

Jul 28, 2021
Never got this event o.0. Any clue how you reached it? Or what you did with the maid before?
That scene is at 91.3% and you've stopped at 82.5%, that's why you've never reached it. I think I can help you progress past it, but you need to tell what unfinished tasks do you have (to view them, hover mouse over the button in the upper left corner, near the money). Thanks a lot for your guide by the way!

Aug 24, 2020
That scene is at 91.3% and you've stopped at 82.5%, that's why you've never reached it. I think I can help you progress past it, but you need to tell what unfinished tasks do you have (to view them, hover mouse over the button in the upper left corner, near the money). Thanks a lot for your guide by the way!
I'm at 92.9% and the only task is "In books, there are beauties like jade. Let's study." Any idea what else there is? I can do the tit grabbing on Sundays in the study room with the mother but nothing ever advances. I'm also stuck on the tutor. Depravity is on 11 and I think I need it to be 12 to be able to study again with her.

Aug 24, 2020
Ok here are some hints / help / walkthrough from what I've played and was stuck with. I got blocked at 82.5% with nothing else to do:
  1. Game does not work with weak gpu's. Dedicated GPU is most likely needed in all cases. If game isn't loading, this is probably why.
  2. Massages: You'll fail at first, you're supposed to. The mini game is supposed to be you click on every piece before time runs out. You'll only succeed after you've taken the lessons to the end (and even then I think she'll reject you once or twice before you finally can do it)
  3. Teacher quiz: Answers are 26, Overcoat, North eastern china.
  4. You can cheat using cheat engine to get more money. I'd highly recommend as you can then just use gifts to raise character stats. To do it, find a 4-byte value, input your money (make sure to gather some) and then buy the cheapest thing, then find the money you're left with (make sure it's above 0). You should only have 1 value left and you can change it.
  5. During mom's corruption, you'll reach a point on Saturday which you can choose one out of 6 or 7 options. Only the top 2 work, the unfinished ones lead to the scene just stopping with no way to get out from except closing the game and loading a save.
  6. Mom will skinny dip on saturday's at midnight (technically, sunday, but you go there on saturday at 23 and skip an hour) I'm not sure if this event is enabled from the start, only found it at the end.
  7. Mom really likes the lobster gift (weird rope thing) and likes roses, teacher really likes liquorice chocolate, dad really likes golden coin and likes smokes, maid really likes the pendant, sister likes teddy and dark chocolate.
  8. I've found no use for the maid dresses or the bdsm book or the camera.
  9. With mom's quest on lessons you must gift her something, before you enter it, go to the kitchen and fetch a cup of coffee. it will be a small little object.
  10. Unsure of what to do? Follow characters and pass time. You should stumble upon something, if not in that day, then others.
  11. Spying on sister after you give her the suit is at night 23:00, may take a day.
Any idea how to get to the Teacher Quiz when you're stuck on 11 depravity with her? She shoots me down every chance to study since I need depravity 12 to do it. I already have enough Mood (at 91, need 80) and Impression (at 100, need 30) but without the 12 depravity she shoots me down every time I try to study and there is nothing I can do to get the 12th depravity point. Breaking into the bathroom when she's in there doesn't do it, can't do anything in my room, in the study room, in the lounge, on the balcony, etc with the tutor.

Ragerooo

Feb 26, 2023
Any idea how to get to the Teacher Quiz when you're stuck on 11 depravity with her? She shoots me down every chance to study since I need depravity 12 to do it. I already have enough Mood (at 91, need 80) and Impression (at 100, need 30) but without the 12 depravity she shoots me down every time I try to study and there is nothing I can do to get the 12th depravity point. Breaking into the bathroom when she's in there doesn't do it, can't do anything in my room, in the study room, in the lounge, on the balcony, etc with the tutor.
You get a depravity point for her every time you give her a gold coin.

Reactions: davesnothere12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Oh, haha, thank you for your support, this is my official website in China
PayPal is accepted, and the purchase is one-time
Sup, are you planning to add ntr or sharing/swinging stuff? Id like to know from to get go what I am getting into.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The card game mini game is really killing the fun for me =( I am ok with grinding in these games but there needs to be a setting where we can disable mini games for us who are not fast enough

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PeepingAndTeasing-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes