Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Magus

Apr 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang. I hope that whatever they go on to produce has the same kind of graphics. The incest kink was fun in this title but if they were able to bring the same kind of voyeuristic content to a more main stream distribution platform like steam then I for one wouldn't lose interest in his work.

Wonderer111

Aug 3, 2023
To edit save files instead of using cheat engine, a tedious and fickle method, I will list the variable names that would most effect my gameplay. First I will introduce the Npc's (my latest being the teacher, if there is more then I do not know of them.)
enterPlayer[0]-Aunt, enterPlayer[1]-Cousin, enterPlayer[2]-Uncle, enterPlayer[3]-Maid, enterPlayer[4]-Teacher, enterPlayer[5]-?, enterPlayer[6]-?. Now the most important properties (seemingly the only attributed properties to characters) Property[0]-Emotions, Property[1]-Favourability, Property[2]-Surrender, Property[3]-Depraved. Using saveeditoronline it will be enterPlayer[x]>Property[x] (x being the identifying number)= the quantification of said property that I believe caps at 100. The players skills are ProData[0]-Academic studies, ProData[1]-Sneak, ProData[2]-Persuade (Persuasion), ProData[3]-Massage, ProData[4]-Unlock (lock picking), ProData[5]-Strength, ProData[6]-Depraved (Depravity), ProData[7]-Investmen (Ability to Investment). In-text seen as ProData[x]= the quantification of the called skill. Finally monies which is seen in script like money = the amount of monies one possesses. ProData[1]-[7] excluding [5] and [6] can be raised to what I believe is the cap by purchasing a course under the blue book on the pc.

Jokonoboto

May 19, 2024
To edit save files instead of using cheat engine, a tedious and fickle method, I will list the variable names that would most effect my gameplay. First I will introduce the Npc's (my latest being the teacher, if there is more then I do not know of them.)
enterPlayer[0]-Aunt, enterPlayer[1]-Cousin, enterPlayer[2]-Uncle, enterPlayer[3]-Maid, enterPlayer[4]-Teacher, enterPlayer[5]-?, enterPlayer[6]-?. Now the most important properties (seemingly the only attributed properties to characters) Property[0]-Emotions, Property[1]-Favourability, Property[2]-Surrender, Property[3]-Depraved. Using saveeditoronline it will be enterPlayer[x]>Property[x] (x being the identifying number)= the quantification of said property that I believe caps at 100. The players skills are ProData[0]-Academic studies, ProData[1]-Sneak, ProData[2]-Persuade (Persuasion), ProData[3]-Massage, ProData[4]-Unlock (lock picking), ProData[5]-Strength, ProData[6]-Depraved (Depravity), ProData[7]-Investmen (Ability to Investment). In-text seen as ProData[x]= the quantification of the called skill. Finally monies which is seen in script like money = the amount of monies one possesses. ProData[1]-[7] excluding [5] and [6] can be raised to what I believe is the cap by purchasing a course under the blue book on the pc.
How to do this on android?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Dude, I usuallt don't complain about devs, but that massage minigame is a complete and frustrating ppiece of crap, what was this guy thinking?

Reactions: Jokonoboto

Jokonoboto

May 19, 2024
Wonderful images, characters and story(y)(y)(y)
The only problem is the hard difficulty of mini-game (especially in Android, i still cannot pass the massage one...)

Looking forward to having sex with the sister (take her virginity:love:) and routine sex (not the sleeping one:ROFLMAO:)
Can u share save data

Deadnote23

Apr 9, 2021
acaso este juego quedo abandonado ya ase mucho tiempo que no lo actualizan ,,,será que el creador no volverá a actualizarlo

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes