Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
Wonderful images, characters and story(y)(y)(y)
The only problem is the hard difficulty of mini-game (especially in Android, i still cannot pass the massage one...)

Looking forward to having sex with the sister (take her virginity:love:) and routine sex (not the sleeping one:ROFLMAO:)

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone help me? After I gained enough points to spy on aunt(or mom) and heard moaning sound in her room, I tried to spy but stuck in here. I clicked on eveything to continue: door, ground,wall,door handle... but it failed and right click didn't work too. 1706718008712.png

khairi kamil

Apr 1, 2018
is there a bug because I can't seem to pass 14% the only thing I can do is give aunt massage and do yoga with aunt but i'm still stuck at 14%. There a mission with relieve sis stress and also coax the teacher but I need to buy gift to progress that mission but I need to progress pass 14% to buy gift since the buy gift option still not come out. what to do. please help.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So just a heads up, I downloaded the game from PIXELDRAIN but when I ran the program, 0.701 was displayed on the main menu. I downloaded the version from Patreon and now it displays 0.702. I'm not sure how many other download sites here have the wrong version, but you might want to double check.

Secondly, I've seen this question come up a few times but I didn't see it answered: 'Sister who can relieve stress' has a requirement of Mood 60 but, at least in English, the other requirement is cut off. Does anyone here know what the other requirement(s) is/are?

stress.PNG

[EDIT] The hidden stat was favorability. Once I had favorability at 10 - it may happen sooner - the conversation happened.

Last edited:

ag1002002

Sep 20, 2023
There are too many items. The swimsuit I collected from my sister is not in the inventory. What should I do?

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Excellent Game. It took me a while to get the hang of it. The cockroach game is still challenging, but no where near as hard as it was. A Skip option would be nice.

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
I was banned from Pateron without any notice or explanation. Now I plan to subscribe to Subscribestar.
FYI. You can do the game with generic stuff like "Land lady", etc. Then you can give a patch that allows people to change the names. Or people the ability in game to change it. I think that's how the big AVG get around Pateron's rules.

I heard some also get dinged if others post inappropriate stuff on discord by Pateron.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes