Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
First few pages of thread says very bad MTL gibberish. Has it improved or is it still bad gibberish? If it's still bad MTL I am not interested but none of the change logs after the 0.5 release says it has improved or not.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
First few pages of thread says very bad MTL gibberish. Has it improved or is it still bad gibberish? If it's still bad MTL I am not interested but none of the change logs after the 0.5 release says it has improved or not.
It has never been 'gibberish', but the translation has been far from perfect. Certain parts are missing a TL, but it's fully playable in English.

Never play a new relase without the code though. It just stops at the new content without it. There's no code posted for 0.701 yet. Last code posted for 0.65X is 'OuI67F9pTGU1s2' (which will not work in later versions).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It has never been 'gibberish', but the translation has been far from perfect. Certain parts are missing a TL, but it's fully playable in English.

Never play a new relase without the code though. It just stops at the new content without it. There's no code posted for 0.701 yet. Last code posted for 0.65X is 'OuI67F9pTGU1s2' (which will not work in later versions).
OK thanks guess I won't try it out until the code is available.

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
give it a few days and it will be posted im sure. Nothing wrong with letting the dev get some extra income in the meantime :)

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
There have been much worse MTL games.
It is playable and not too gringy, sure there are the usual errors with changing pronouns or using phrases that do not make any sense.
Not sure if it is also an effect of the translation or there is an error in the main code, it seems to get the names wrong from time to time, and sometimes calls characters by its namevariables.

Reactions: Nicoed

welper

Apr 23, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to make money in this? Apparently you can work but that option is greyed out on the computer. Am I supposed to just skip to every thursday to get the 50 credits for the cockroach thing? Cause that will take forever to get enough money to buy stuff

dddoor

Jan 5, 2022
How the hell are you supposed to make money in this? Apparently you can work but that option is greyed out on the computer. Am I supposed to just skip to every thursday to get the 50 credits for the cockroach thing? Cause that will take forever to get enough money to buy stuff
Buy stock

• Hey there
Reactions: pepiteaux12

Alex_L

May 4, 2017
for me - it was asking allowance from aunt about 3-5 times(may be a bit more) and after that she said that i can work to get some money. After that my comp allowed me to buy stocks and work.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes