Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jormaerkki

Feb 3, 2021
At 95%, I'm assuming the molesting during sleep hasn't been "unlocked". Do you have any hints? I don't remember the exact steps to it.

For the Swimming thing, again, I don't have an exact time, but it's definitely only on Saturday and Sunday sometime in the evening. Probably around 1500-1800.
I'm also stuck at 95%, no hints at all...

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
At 95%, I'm assuming the molesting during sleep hasn't been "unlocked". Do you have any hints? I don't remember the exact steps to it.

For the Swimming thing, again, I don't have an exact time, but it's definitely only on Saturday and Sunday sometime in the evening. Probably around 1500-1800.
I don't have hints, i remember mc say the sister is used to stay naked with him and want test her, can i use the cell or is in next update? I can't do other yoga, no lesson with aunt or teacher, i give first apron to the maid and do all the training, no swimming lessons saturday or sunday, no ex education with aunt.
For who is stuck witk book there is a book top left which appears when you have the mouse in the right place and you have to place it in the library for new lessons with cousin.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I'm also stuck at 95%, no hints at all...
I don't have hints, i remember mc say the sister is used to stay naked with him and want test her, can i use the cell or is in next update? I can't do other yoga, no lesson with aunt or teacher, i give first apron to the maid and do all the training, no swimming lessons saturday or sunday, no ex education with aunt.
For who is stuck witk book there is a book top left which appears when you have the mouse in the right place and you have to place it in the library for new lessons with cousin.
I don't know for either of you then. Sorry. Best I can say is cycle through days and check everyone for new options at every time. It sucks, but that's what I did to brute force progress.

jormaerkki

Feb 3, 2021
I don't know for either of you then. Sorry. Best I can say is cycle through days and check everyone for new options at every time. It sucks, but that's what I did to brute force progress.
I ran trough multiple weeks and tried to find new scenes, but nothing seems to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anybody have any idea how to activate that?

Reactions: sai_

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
At this point only one thing comes to mind, writing how much we have improved our skills and seeing the differences
MC accad sud 43 Pers 42 Sneak 23 Depr 89 Mass 10 unlock 15 Streng 33 invest 50 Aunt fav 100 emot 100 surr 8 depr 29 cous fav 100 emot 100 surr 51 depr 19 maid fav 100 emot 100 surr 29 depr 18 teacher fav 100 emot 100 surr 15 depr 31, while the boxes with what I discovered are cous 6, aunt 4, maid 5 , teacher 4, uncle 2.

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
Does the members code invalidate it every time it is given on this site?

OuI67F9pTGU1s2 Don't Work

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes