Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Harter22

May 2, 2023
Does anyone have a save file? For me they are all gone because I have a new PC! and I don't feel like having to close everything all over again!

Reactions: Jokonoboto

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I am not sure how to play it. Most in Chines and MTl did not work ( like moste time when text show up in Screen). So maybe Dev look for a Translation his work or he stuck up in lost realm.... Poor but i like it until i dont know what i ask klick and so on....

Kahs44

Feb 9, 2019
Saves are apparently useless, took me to a completely different save, and any save after slot one got deleted.

bicew36085

Feb 20, 2022
game is so freakin bugged, that it's freakin me out. Just after last night molesting often got a bug, where interface just stop working

Translation becomes worse and worse

No options to replay obviously repeatable scenes like tutoring (let me peek at that panties!)

But i like teasing|voyeur in game, yea. And char design looks not so generic

clothes of MC makes me sick too.

Last edited:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
How to level up sneak
Been awhile, but I think that's done by doing Yoga with the "mother" in the mornings. If it's not available, you need to just keep going with whatever step you are on until it is. This game can be very linear, and even if you have hints to do something, the events may not trigger until other things are done.

My own question: Anyone know what to do in the new version at 97.5%?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no hints, and I've cycled through a few days checking everyone for new actions.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Chronos7

Dec 10, 2020
I have done yoga with mom many times and my Sneak is still 0. Any help pls?
Solved. It's only useful when you have 60 and 15.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Been awhile, but I think that's done by doing Yoga with the "mother" in the mornings. If it's not available, you need to just keep going with whatever step you are on until it is. This game can be very linear, and even if you have hints to do something, the events may not trigger until other things are done.

My own question: Anyone know what to do in the new version at 97.5%?

There are no hints, and I've cycled through a few days checking everyone for new actions.

EDIT:
I'm stuck at 95% and can't molesting while she sleeps, can you tell me, the time, the day?

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I'm stuck at 95% and can't molesting while she sleeps, can you tell me, the time, the day?
At 95%, I'm assuming the molesting during sleep hasn't been "unlocked". Do you have any hints? I don't remember the exact steps to it.

For the Swimming thing, again, I don't have an exact time, but it's definitely only on Saturday and Sunday sometime in the evening. Probably around 1500-1800.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes