Unity Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Deadnote23

Apr 9, 2021
hOLA ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDA A COMPLETAR ESTAS COSA QUE ME FALTAN Y ME PUEDEN DECIR COMO COMPLETAR LA MISION DE LA MAESTRA DORMIDA YA ,,CON LA BEBIDA Y LAS PASTILLAS DE DORMIR 20231013_174412.jpg 20231013_180619.jpg

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
6 days ago by

It has been half a month since the release of version 0.6. During this time, a bug has been reported where the "Time for Lunch" task needs to be completed before the maid changes into her new maid outfit; otherwise, you won't be able to proceed. However, this issue will be addressed in the next update, so there's no need to replay the storyline for this.

In the upcoming version, we will primarily focus on advancing the cousin's main storyline and delivering the long-awaited cousin prank mini-game that takes place during her sleep. We are also attempting to integrate the cousin prank mini-game into daily activities (though this may result in some bugs).

Currently, we are in the process of creating modeling images for the cousin prank scenes, and we anticipate releasing version 0.65 sometime between early to mid-November.

Lastly, we want to express our gratitude for your support and wish everyone smooth gameplay and good health.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.6 bugs (I have 100% so it is possible to solve the game)

It looks that he not write here anymore so maybe here is somebody that buy this game and can report the bugs?

1) It looks that the game have a speed bug and for me it looks more that it can be that the speed is not connected with the game more like the old known bug that it is connected with the pc speed and for very good pc it is unsolved these mini games. Till 70 no problems above 70 no chance to follow the cards so you waste a lot of time as player to load over and over again the last save to solve it and you don`t waste the time to follow the card you choose all time the same place till you get it right !!! This have nothing to do anymore with gameplay.

2) Sometimes the names from the NPC are vanished and you have not that he put the right names from the NPC there so there must be spelling or coding mistakes.

3) Item get stucked so you load a lot of time to get them back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please how do I make use of the water lubricant to disrupt the maids work?
1) Salt - Kitchen (meal 18 hour? Mon-Wed)
2) Cookie - Lobby (Night time)
3) Water - based lubricant - Swimming Pool (16 hour), you must put the lubricant on the stones, when your Aunt are next time there you see the event
4) Book - take the books in the evening from the table (Study room) - 15 hour hide the books in Study room in the bookshelf
5) Cookie - Lounge (14 hour)
6) BDSM book -master bedroom (Mon-Wed 15 hour)
7) Ellis room 16 hour

Last edited:

Sholaminato

Aug 2, 2021
1) Salt - Kitchen (meal 18 hour? Mon-Wed)
2) Cookie - Lobby (Night time)
3) Water - based lubricant - Swimming Pool (16 hour), you must put the lubricant on the stones, when your Aunt are next time there you see the event
4) Book - take the books in the evening from the table (Study room) - 15 hour hide the books in Study room in the bookshelf
5) Cookie - Lounge (14 hour)
6) BDSM book -master bedroom (Mon-Wed 15 hour)
7) Ellis room 16 hour
Thanks mate, cheers

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone else just get a buffering icon when trying to start a new game ?unable to play as its stuck like this been like this for 30 min now tried closing and rebooting several times still same issue.
Screenshot_2023_11_02-2.png

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
No news about whether the card game was changed at all? I really want to enjoy this game but that card mini game is a huge problem for me sadly

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess the only guy who has sex scenes with the LIs is the MC.

On the other hand, is it a harem type game?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes