RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
A known bug. Change the language to anything other than English, then you can click on his name from Aya's page. You can then switch back to English after that.

Reactions: blarg0192

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hello i need some help with "drama Club" in game i clicked all important infos about everything but it didnt unlocked me a School. am i missing something or what ?

EDIT:

OK Nvm actually didnt only search PARIS at we in game...

Winningtime

May 22, 2020
anyone can help with this i cant find the guy name in the park

View attachment 3279611
1. Change the language to Japanese
2. Now you will be able to click the name of the man at the park written on the facelook page when you search on the web about Mitsui Aya
3. Search on the web about Meshu Dan
4. Progress the game again
(Found this on my own so I am not sure if this is the case also for you. but this worked for me after 2 hours just searching every single possibility)

Salaryman2032

Jun 30, 2023
how easy is the game to play without the walkthrough? I really don't wanna have to consult the walkthrough everytime i wanna do something. can you get all the stuff naturally?

Winningtime

May 22, 2020
how easy is the game to play without the walkthrough? I really don't wanna have to consult the walkthrough everytime i wanna do something. can you get all the stuff naturally?
decent, but I would say it will be time-consuming on your own with no hints or walkthrough.

But yes, you will get all the stuff in some time.

There will be a point where you get stuck(2-3 times what I see in this community). Then just come to this forum and read through the comments of those with the same problem as you.

flufffydoggo

Dec 29, 2023
The dog in the gentleman's club pretty much tells you what to do if you bring him panties.. the only thing that may thro=w you for a loop is in the end game where you need to turn off the English translation for hints about the guy in the park (spoiler free explanation)

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
ok i see the warning by the uploader saying this game may give a false positive
but does anyone really know if its safe?

b4ph0m3t

Jun 7, 2021
btw, I played the entire game in English, never had the need to switch language. I saw the blue hint in a web page, iirc

mjnko0309

Jul 23, 2020
cool and is the steam edition the same as on here? is there any 18+ patch or anything?
I own the game on Steam, no you don't need to patch it - just straight up play it and the R18 content is already there and have achievements directly tied to it.

steamwebhelper_2024-01-24_23-10-57.jpg

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes