Salaryman2032

Jun 30, 2023
alright last question, but how keyboard and mousre reliant is it? im thinking of playing on steam deck so doing a bunch of cray shit with the mouse might be a bit hard.

Shittyyy

Jul 16, 2021
NTR legend - NTRHolic - Handyman Legend - Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson - Peeping Dorm Manager - Apartment Story - Monster Black Market - Kaiju Princess - The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant - ?????

any one can add/Suggest same of this game?
hi, bro. You find more games like this?

SilverSteve

Oct 16, 2017
cant seem to get ai's pass code. i got her bust size and last 3 of her phone number, but its not letting me input the code... do i have to do something else?

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
cant seem to get ai's pass code. i got her bust size and last 3 of her phone number, but its not letting me input the code... do i have to do something else?
check the empty room next to hers, there's a hole you can make in the shower wall to spy on her. check it every so often and you'll eventually get her dialogue about her actual bust size ^^

Reactions: SilverSteve

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
yeah. take her panties and give it to the doge to get hint. You need to do something and the game will automatically let you in. I think you need go to room C and peeping her there. The bust size on stream is a lie

Reactions: SilverSteve

Mikestriken

May 16, 2020
yeah. take her panties and give it to the doge to get hint. You need to do something and the game will automatically let you in. I think you need go to room C and peeping her there. The bust size on stream is a lie
I think the game is completely bugged... Saddage

I already watched all 3 streams, intercepted her parcel, and spied on her while changing but whenever I try to open the door it says I need a passcode ;(

Mikestriken

May 16, 2020
Having an issue with the door code to get in Mirai's room. I've looked at the other posts, I've watched all three late night streams on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I found the dirty note while cleaning/recycling and the key under the mat. I drilled the hole in the wall and observed her while undressing and found out she's lying about boob size. I talked to the delivery guy and gotten the last three of phone number. I've clicked all the blue text. Just to be sure because someone mentioned it I checked every night of the week to see if there was a fourth night stream instead of late night, no there wasn't.

I should have all the info needed for the code, but the game won't even let me try to enter a code.

What do I need to do to get the game to let me enter the code already? Is my game bugged? When do you even find out that you need to use her bust info and last three of the phone number? Does she tell you in a conversation?
Ever figure it out?

Mikestriken

May 16, 2020
UPDATE: I figured mine out by giving a pair of panties to the doge, while it might not be the same for you, I missed the part where you were supposed to web search her actual name and on that secret account she posted the "recipe" or so to say for her passcode. Hope this helps.
THANK YOU!!!!!
1706246961787.png

Blue text to click on in this post!

LITERALLY RESTARTED THE GAME 3 TIMES OVER!!!!

Sh0kal

Oct 11, 2019
i just can't drill the holl in the next room... i'm restarted and do all, but its bugged... and yes, i found key, enter the room, checked streams and talk to deliver :(

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
i just can't drill the holl in the next room... i'm restarted and do all, but its bugged... and yes, i found key, enter the room, checked streams and talk to deliver :(
You need to see the stream and click the part where she said the wall to the next room is broken or something, then interact with it to see the hole.

Somoren

Aug 23, 2021
Anyone knows how to complete the Mirai's mission where you have to listen to her in the shower to reveal another character's information? Already spied on her through the cams and found the gloomy girl profile (Mitsui Aya) but i think one of the messages if broken cause it reads: "The building manager's name is Meshu Dan/link>. He..." that /link> makes me think it's bugged on my file, anyone has the same problem?

Ecchi-san

Sep 17, 2019
Why do they keep making these scenes of whoring out the girls you've conquered. It's such a turn off. Makes me not want to play the sequel
Agree, kinda useless to do so much to have a girl or two just to give them away to strangers. Also these crappy face animations of 'ahegao' and 'corruption' didn't help either. In my opinion it should been kept playful 'cat & mouse' hentai game when at some point you do wild things with girls in wild places, and that's it.

Anyone knows how to complete the Mirai's mission where you have to listen to her in the shower to reveal another character's information? Already spied on her through the cams and found the gloomy girl profile (Mitsui Aya) but i think one of the messages if broken cause it reads: "The building manager's name is Meshu Dan/link>. He..." that /link> makes me think it's bugged on my file, anyone has the same problem?
If I remember it right you need to switch language of game to japanese and check Mitsui Aya 'facebook' page, click photo, and check for colorful (broken) lines in her messages, if it won't help, try also to check this dude from park name on the internet while still use japanese localization.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Why do they keep making these scenes of whoring out the girls you've conquered. It's such a turn off. Makes me not want to play the sequel
Yeah, it didn't bother me much in this game for w/e reason but I always find that stupid. If prostituting the girls you corrupted is part of the main story then fine, if it's your stated objective from the beginning like 'My Sex Slave is My Classmate' then of course, but games like this one and some of Laplace's (Princess Harem primarily) where all of the content is the protagonist corrupting girls one-on-one and then the epilogue is for some reason an orgy... just doesn't seem to make sense. I guess they're trying to make the ending even more extreme, but if it really needs to be more extreme then personally I'd rather see a MFF ending scene or a pregnancy ending scene than mind-broken prostitution.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes