GlowingClouds

Jan 9, 2021
Also getting a black screen after opening the game. Just shows the Unity logo, then fades to black and does nothing. Curious as i've never had any problem close to this with a game before

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
just a black screen after opening the game, anybody know what's up?
Also getting a black screen after opening the game. Just shows the Unity logo, then fades to black and does nothing. Curious as i've never had any problem close to this with a game before
The way it normally opens is unity logo, fade to black for about 6-7 seconds then the Horney Doge Studio logo/animation... so sounds like maybe there is some kind of issue with the Horney Doge animation... maybe a corrupt file or issue with your graphic driver?
just spitballing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GlowingClouds

Jan 9, 2021
The way it normally opens is unity logo, fade to black for about 6-7 seconds then the Horney Doge Studio logo/animation... so sounds like maybe there is some kind of issue with the Horney Doge animation... maybe a corrupt file or issue with your graphic driver?
just spitballing
I thought the same thing, but I would imagine an error would pop-up about a missing file, or an error finding/using one. That's usually what would happen. This seems like a full on crash though but without a crash message. I've tried waiting for multiple minutes to see if I got any message at all, or maybe the animation was loading reaaaaaaaally slowly, but nothing. Just black.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I thought the same thing, but I would imagine an error would pop-up about a missing file, or an error finding/using one. That's usually what would happen. This seems like a full on crash though but without a crash message. I've tried waiting for multiple minutes to see if I got any message at all, or maybe the animation was loading reaaaaaaaally slowly, but nothing. Just black.
I've found that Unity is bad for crashing without error messages, I've played several games where it would either simply seize up or close to windows without any hint of what was wrong.

have you tried a fresh download/install?
checking for driver updates?

GlowingClouds

Jan 9, 2021
I've found that Unity is bad for crashing without error messages, I've played several games where it would either simply seize up or close to windows without any hint of what was wrong.

have you tried a fresh download/install?
checking for driver updates?
I've tried to reinstall it from all 4 of the different options (usually i just do mega but I thought maybe mega was just leaving out something), and I didn't have any updates at all. Still nothing. Tried a few other things that came to mind but yeah still nothing

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've tried to reinstall it from all 4 of the different options (usually i just do mega but I thought maybe mega was just leaving out something), and I didn't have any updates at all. Still nothing. Tried a few other things that came to mind but yeah still nothing
Other than checking your system against minimum requirement, I'm all outa ideas.

Reactions: mmskm

GlowingClouds

Jan 9, 2021
Other than checking your system against minimum requirement, I'm all outa ideas.
I figured it out finally lmao, it was so much simplier than i thought. So when starting up the game and I get the pop up "Windows firewall is blocking some features" I would just click accept to let it use the features, but there was a "Show more" button to, i just had to enable both options instead of one.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I figured it out finally lmao, it was so much simplier than i thought. So when starting up the game and I get the pop up "Windows firewall is blocking some features" I would just click accept to let it use the features, but there was a "Show more" button to, i just had to enable both options instead of one.
Weird, I'm not sure you should need to allow it internet access, what was the other thing in more options?

Last edited:

gindhentaiman

Aug 27, 2022
i can't continue the game because i'm stuck with the old manager =)) someone help me. His information doesn't appear in blue, I can't find him

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i can't continue the game because i'm stuck with the old manager =)) someone help me. His information doesn't appear in blue, I can't find him
it's a known bug with the English version, change the language to Japanese long enough to click on the highlighted text, then switch back.

Richard228

Jan 14, 2021
Finished the game and i'm smoking on that Akira pack.
Fuck that kid, he was going to turn into a "skuf" at middleage anyway. The only game with NTR that didn't make me feel bad about it.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes