Megaphya

Mar 31, 2018
I wished there was a threesome or a harem ending with the heroines instead of whoring them out in the epilogue, maybe mirai deserved that ending but i kinda feel bad for misaki

Reactions: D4RKM4GM4

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
a sequel was announced really ? where do you can find this news ?
On the Discord server, as well as on the .

Hello everyone,

Following the achievement of breaking 100,000 copies in the first week of its release, Peeping Dorm Manager has officially sold over 220,000 copies today. Once again, we want to express our gratitude to all the players for their support.

In this exciting moment, we are thrilled to announce that the development of a sequel for Peeping Dorm Manager is officially confirmed! Even after a month since its release, the player base remains active, and the development team has received valuable feedback and numerous requests for a sequel. This enthusiasm will be carried forward into the next stage of development.

Before that, we ask for your patience, and if possible, continue to support other games from Mango Party!

Sorenant

May 9, 2020
I feel the sprite art sections were better than the normal CGs and I wish I could replay the lewdness minigames through the gallery but otherwise it's a good game with interesting mechanics.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
i agree with you
i just saw the epilogues and they were a big disappointment
oh well
When I found about the christmas party and that there was one day a week or something like that, when Misaki and Mirai shared the living room... I thought those would be two threesome scenes. I am kind of puzzled, it seemed so obvious... Maybe they didn't have time or resources to add it? I don't know, weird...

Good game anyway.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
When I found about the christmas party and that there was one day a week or something like that, when Misaki and Mirai shared the living room... I thought those would be two threesome scenes. I am kind of puzzled, it seemed so obvious... Maybe they didn't have time or resources to add it? I don't know, weird...

Good game anyway.
hopefully the sequel will have better epilogues
as well romance/harem options

Reactions: /;/

Megumink

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3004583

Overview:
Peepholes! Eavesdropping! Voyeurism! These are the essential skills for a dormitory manager! Of course, there are also mundane tasks like repairing utilities, cleaning, and taking out the garbage. Yet, they can't deter you from living with cute college girls, obtaining valuable information from the dormitory, and wooing your tenants!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Mango Party, HornyDoge - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Why can't I see NTR tag? This game has NTR right?

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.06 - 20.42.35.48.png guys i need help,i already watched the shower scene,and i found the aya account on the web,but i dont know what to do now...am i missing something?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes