mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
This game would stay at the same status of ntr legend, ntraholic and ntrdojo. It's fun, interactive and comfy to play. May God bless to all creator of netori games around the world!

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Guys i need help, i can't seem to see the continue the story for Misaki. I think i haven't seen the quarrel unless it meant by the one where she squash her bf with her boobs while playing. But even so idk where to continue.
Keep regularly talking to her, checking the room camera and her social media.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"allow private and public networks to access this app?"
Huh?
Just ignore this.

Sep 12, 2017
Good game, altho there's still a bug in the english version where you can't get the blue text for the previous dorm managers name off of Mitsui Aya facelook page unless you change to one of the other languages, you need this in order to progress the shower hints from Uehara Mirai (ai-chan)

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
How do i enter mirais pascode? i know her number and bust size
Her bust size on stream is fake, you must learn her real bust size to able to input the passcode. Check under carpet in front of the room next her room to get the key to enter the empty room, there is a hole in that room that you can peek in her room, wait until she taking bath to peek and you'll get her real bust size.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Her bust size on stream is fake, you must learn her real bust size to able to input the passcode. Check under carpet in front of the room next her room to get the key to enter the empty room, there is a hole in that room that you can peek in her room, wait until she taking bath to peek and you'll get her real bust size.
did you have to play the trashcan minigame or were you able to go straight to the mat and collect the key?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I really liked this game. The keyword/clue-gathering aspect is pretty well done and I like the art a lot (I do wish there could have been more pixel scenes if they were committing to a mixed style, but whatever). But the one thing that kept bothering me after I finished was how there was really no interaction between the two main girls. Seems like a missed opportunity to not have their plots intersect at all considering they're both living next door in the same building, you know? Like even just a dialogue scene or two where they mention how they feel about you to each other would have been nice.

Reactions: BrandonChivonsky

Sartan

May 3, 2018
But the one thing that kept bothering me after I finished was how there was really no interaction between the two main girls. Seems like a missed opportunity to not have their plots intersect at all considering they're both living next door in the same building, you know? Like even just a dialogue scene or two where they mention how they feel about you to each other would have been nice.
They are quite the opposite atm, so having no interraction between them is not strange, but a threesome scene at the end would have been nice.

Also more girls, even without sex scenes, hiring someone full time for only 3 rooms (4 with the lounge) is a bit unrealistic. Same as earning money for each task, rather a weekly income, with more tasks too.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
What's next after Misaki and bf get back together? I'm lvl 3 but can't buy her playtoy maneuver and I have Mirai's...

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
What's next after Misaki and bf get back together? I'm lvl 3 but can't buy her playtoy maneuver and I have Mirai's...
iirc visit her late at night for a h scene, then she should have posted a notice that will ask you to come over at a certain time to fix the pipe in her room

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes