D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
change game language temporarily to another one and look again @ aya's page
english language is bugged coz it's missing 1 keyword

Reactions: Taralfo

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
the answer is right there written in yellow, clean the trash, you get the key, watch her livestreams to get clues, go into 2-C and go to the toilet and you'll see a peep hole, peep and she'll give you the missing piece to the puzzle
1709766100410.png
and what should i do to get the missing piece of the puzzle?

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
iirc just keep spying there and you should be able to catch her
i forgot the day (weekends i think?) night/late night

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
i'm guessing Q3-Q4 2024 for the sequel
they didn't mention any specific date sadly but just "in development"
so it could be either this year or the next one

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
After reaching lewdness 100 on Misaki I visited her room to fix her sink, she calls me master now but my gentleman is still level 2 and everytime I try to visit every night (M,WF) I can't enter the room

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Guys i need help, i can't seem to see the continue the story for Misaki. I think i haven't seen the quarrel unless it meant by the one where she squash her bf with her boobs while playing. But even so idk where to continue.

Ryzuto

Dec 19, 2022
Guys i need help, i can't seem to see the continue the story for Misaki. I think i haven't seen the quarrel unless it meant by the one where she squash her bf with her boobs while playing. But even so idk where to continue.
You must give the girl's panties to the dog in the club, by giving him the panties they will give you clues to follow his story

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
have you gone to the common area (living room + kitchen) for the dorm at night and/or evening? she appears there, you can talk to her and it will give you the blue words, also double check every single clue that you have on misaki on the web, you might have missed something there and yes like what ryzuto said above me, give the panties to the dog in the club for a hint

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes