kilua88

Apr 5, 2021
Here is a full Walkthrough from steam made by Choi127.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for telling me about the bug man,i was stuck in there for a while

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i was wondering if there's going to be a sequel. the game feels short and only two main girls idk it feels more like a demo

mrtdvt34

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 3302308 View attachment 3302309 Can someone pleasehelp im at A roadblock:cry:
1. Change the language to Japanese
2. Now you will be able to click the name of the man at the park written on the facelook page when you search on the web about Mitsui Aya
3. Search on the web about Meshu Dan
4. Progress the game again
(Found this on my own so I am not sure if this is the case also for you. but this worked for me after 2 hours just searching every single possibility)

Zoosmell

Nov 14, 2023
where is the save location of this game ?
Game is on an auto save system with no manual saves. On the plus side you really can't mess up and make some irreversable choice and the only time you get loaded back is with a gameover taking you back before you made the gameover choice

Syrana

Jan 19, 2024
good. but really tired of keeping using cemera and selling films...so i gave up the girl in convenient store.

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
i was wondering if there's going to be a sequel. the game feels short and only two main girls idk it feels more like a demo
Probably doesn't mean much but there's some other games that kind of scratch that itch in the meantime. Namely stuff like Self Defense Dojo NTR and Handyman Legend, but I'd kill for a sequel to this game too.

Reactions: key4456

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
did you ever find out how to get the missing cg
to get the CG(assuming it's 5th page 4th cg at least your missing) you change her aromatic settings to use the "love" aromatic formula you buy from the club and the timer to "night" (you can either Hide in the bear and phase cycle to night, or have the camera installed near the machine to see it)

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes