periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
but the other people said in float in value type, and how about the other ?? am I use Rounded or truncated ?? or unrandomizer ?? anything else ??
No need.

(This is Cleaning Minigame) (No need to pause if there was an option to pause)
Select Game Ofcourse
Get Points > Go to Cheat Engine and type in the score you have. No need to add the zeros at the front.
First Scan
Get Points again > Go to Cheat Engine and type in the new score you have. No need to add the zeros at the front.
Next Scan
Select Addresses/Copy to Address List (red arrow) > Change Values > Make it active > Finish Minigame
Remember to close cheat engine/make the Address inactive after or the game will crash.

Last edited:

H0tl1ne

Mar 21, 2018
This game is really, really promising. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this game release. Might actually go out of my way and buy the game to support the dev instead of leeching it off of F95 on release like I do with other games

Reactions: mattin69

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
does anyone have a link to a support page for hornydoge? i keep finding mangoP but want to support the original party

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
how long does this version/demo last? Somehow nothing happens to me anymore and nothing really happens when it comes to collecting money

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
No need.

Select Game Ofcourse
Get Points > Go to Cheat Engine and type in the score you have. No need to add the zeros at the front.
First Scan
Get Points again > Go to Cheat Engine and type in the new score you have. No need to add the zeros at the front.
Next Scan
Select Addresses/Copyto Addess List (red arrow) > Change Values > Make it active > Finish Minigame
Remember to close cheat engine/make the Address inactive after or the game will crash.
I'll try it again, thx

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
Wished this game was 3D instead of a mix of every 2D artstyle ever. Would make it more immersive.
But I appreciate the dorm setting and the character art in the HD 2D department, not the pixel crap.

Mar 21, 2019
No need.

Select Game Ofcourse
First Scan
Next Scan
Select Addresses/Copyto Addess List (red arrow) > Change Values > Make it active > Finish Minigame
Cheat Engine i have 2017 and Cheat Engine not work! not lie peoples

Mar 21, 2019
In this game, it’s clearly an extra bad opportunity to fuck someone else’s girl in front of a blue-haired guy, on the contrary, you need to spy on someone else’s sex yourself!

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
pretty good i wish unity had an easy save editor or cheat engine. because i don't like doing all these minigames for money trope tbh

Aug 8, 2021
So does anyone know if we are gonna corrupt a married woman in the full version? Stealing girlfriends is nice but it lacks the "tabooness factor" when compared to taking away a housewife.

Reactions: thughes
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes