dinmonman

Aug 21, 2020
There's a another step you have to do to get the final clue. You have to watch her livestream until she tells her bust size from a donation. Then you have to look into the crack of the vacant room's shower to obtain it. It's her bust size -5 + last 3 digits of her phone number
when do you interact with the vacant room crack? i can't seem to get it

Drezooo

Oct 10, 2021
Why arent the pixel animation in the gallery? does someone know if u can access them? or atleast a list of all pixel scenes?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
They do go in a cycle and you get can get missed clues as well as new ones. Ai's is weird because you have to cycle a few times and do a few non-intuitive things to get access to her room and progress into her room even though by all accounts the game makes you think you have everything you need.
Thank you for answering! I was worried I would have to go all over grinding money and gentlemen level.

del22

Sep 17, 2022
anyone know how to get page 3 - 1, page 4 - 1, page 6 - 4, page 8 - 2?
these are the only ones im stuck at. i have no idea

Feb 7, 2020
anyone know how to get page 3 - 1, page 4 - 1, page 6 - 4, page 8 - 2?
these are the only ones im stuck at. i have no idea
if your talking about the Sex scenes the page 3-1 = you need to buy the "Stairwell H Skill" just go to the night club talk to the the guy with pink suit and then place a "coin sticker" then wait when misaki or mirai took the bait click on her then have sex with them. page 4-1 = just max misaki lewdness and then when you saw her in the laundry area, click her then click "let's do it". page 6-4 = idk i'm stuck here aswell. page 8-2 = go to university and talk to otohime "the lady with pink hair" and just progress to the story. i hope this help you.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
if your talking about the Sex scenes the page 3-1 = you need to buy the "Stairwell H Skill" just go to the night club talk to the the guy with pink suit and then place a "coin sticker" then wait when misaki or mirai took the bait click on her then have sex with them. page 4-1 = just max misaki lewdness and then when you saw her in the laundry area, click her then click "let's do it". page 6-4 = idk i'm stuck here aswell. page 8-2 = go to university and talk to otohime "the lady with pink hair" and just progress to the story. i hope this help you.
6-4 is the stairwell h for Mirai i think.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
How do you watch the live stream? Im not finding any options to watch it
Download it from 18live keyword you get from talking with pink hair. It becomes an icon on the computer after you download it. Watch her streams when she is live.

bugns

Aug 5, 2016
page 6-4 is mirai stair event

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
how to fix bug of missing cg on page 2? i used others save here back when it was demo and the cg was missing when it was supposely full save back then. The issue doesnt fix once updated, do I need to replay the game back or something?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes