abortion survivor

Nov 27, 2022
my problem was i cant get the passcode for her door how do i get that i know its her breast size and last phone digit no but i cant enter that on her door that's my problem i already got the infos from her livestream.im stuck
You need to drill a hole from 2-C appartment (right one) peep in that hole and then when she gonna change her clothes ( dont remember time ), she gonna say that she actually has -5 size of breasts, and then you can put password

Ruin212

Nov 20, 2023
I want to ask something, when i try to click main menu it's not working i am still on the game can anyone help me ?

IGNN

Aug 5, 2020
Where is the stuff i need to put in Misakis bag so they brake up? i cant find anything?

Please help me guys :(

Last edited:

Asterijie

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3179905
Anyone can help in stuck at this part i already look her taking a shower she say somethings and i searched but not new appear after that
hello, i have the same problem as you, how i fix that is simple, i change the language on the main menu and then i open aya profile again and there 1 link appear that can you click . i think its a bug. after you click that link you can change the language again to english

image_2023-12-17_081019159.png

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
hey , for Mirai , i saw somewhere i have to wait for " AYA " word , but dont know where i can find that
You got camera on her bath? She say about Aya/depressed girl during bath.
Go pc > cameras> spam time button until her appear on bath> click on her>before enter on Aya profile change language and scroll down and click on blue text > change back english.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Is there any way around the permanent floor slip bug? I used the robot to skip the minigame and it fked up my last CG for Mirai...

CTPATEG

Nov 26, 2016
How did you guys get further with Mirai? I hacked into her computer, found all the words, changed the language to Japanese, but the mission is still "Collect keywords, get Mirai's mission from the bulletin board".

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

Zamzam

May 21, 2018
can you tell me how to get the missed one?
I finally figured it out.
You need to set up love fragrance and an approriate timer (like night).
Wait for her to performe on teddy and then go watch the cameras in your room.
You don't need to be inside the teddy like in the story, it is a separate scene.

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
How did you guys get further with Mirai? I hacked into her computer, found all the words, changed the language to Japanese, but the mission is still "Collect keywords, get Mirai's mission from the bulletin board".
Is this after you speak with homeless guy right?

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Here is the file with the full save, usually the path where it is saved is LocalLow > Horny Doge > Peeping Dorm Manager > GameSave_0.dat

I recommend making a save before lest what you did is deleted.
It doesn't unlock the gallery though

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes