augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
Wait, if I'm correct, I'm soft-locked in seeing Misaki's epilogue 'cause I didn't get the blowjob scene, same with the other girl?

Last edited:

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
Can I ask how to find [Mitsui Aya] Name???
Listen to her livestream until she mentions that the wall next to her room is pretty flimsy. You then go inside that room and drill a hole in it, once drilled listen to her to mention that name.

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
please can anyone tell me how to enter the keycard code i dont got the option i have all the bust size info and last phone digit number

AlexisQueen

Nov 29, 2023
Here is the file with the full save, usually the path where it is saved is LocalLow > Horny Doge > Peeping Dorm Manager > GameSave_0.dat

I recommend making a save before lest what you did is deleted.

Reactions: harestheonly

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
please can anyone tell me how to enter the keycard code i dont got the option i have all the bust size info and last phone digit number
have you listend to her live stream about the thin wall and peeked on her? i had the same problem untill i did that and learned why lol

abortion survivor

Nov 27, 2022
Enter Mirai's room at the specified time clue. i walked in Tuesday Night, but before that you need to put awaneking aroma and set timer at Night, then u aint gonna get arrested. leets goooo, outplayed that dumb bitch, SKILL ISSUE I WOULD SAY

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Here is the file with the full save, usually the path where it is saved is LocalLow > Horny Doge > Peeping Dorm Manager > GameSave_0.dat

I recommend making a save before lest what you did is deleted.
I can't believe it, I was trying to ask for a full save because mine just doesn't work any more, God bless you

• Hey there
Reactions: AlexisQueen

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
Enter Mirai's room at the specified time clue. i walked in Tuesday Night, but before that you need to put awaneking aroma and set timer at Night, then u aint gonna get arrested. leets goooo, outplayed that dumb bitch, SKILL ISSUE I WOULD SAY
my problem was i cant get the passcode for her door how do i get that i know its her breast size and last phone digit no but i cant enter that on her door that's my problem i already got the infos from her livestream.im stuck

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
my problem was i cant get the passcode for her door how do i get that i know its her breast size and last phone digit no but i cant enter that on her door that's my problem i already got the infos from her livestream.im stuck
look the hole from vacant room, spam it until she appear on hole and say that her lie about her size.

Growliie

May 1, 2020
There's a another step you have to do to get the final clue. You have to watch her livestream until she tells her bust size from a donation. Then you have to look into the crack of the vacant room's shower to obtain it. It's her bust size -5 + last 3 digits of her phone number

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
hey , how i can have 2c key ? i have the dirty letter at the beginning , but i have nothing more
You have to see Mirai's livestream where she says her next door is empty. Then you should get a interaction icon on the mat in front of 2c door to get the key.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes