Beelzebule

Jan 13, 2023
I'm stuck on the ai story where it says to watch her live streams I already got access to 2-c and talked to her where she says to support her online and the clue says to watch her stream to get her bust size but the streams don't show up on the 18live site it just stays at the beginning page and I can't do anything on it like search or register or login

PandaRed

Oct 4, 2021
i open the stream site at the correct days and time and it's always this screen, what am i doing wrong?

hahahfgjfjf

Jan 15, 2022
Bruh, the NTR scene.
*zips dick back*
i know exactly how you feel but from what i've gathered over the years. There's netorare where you get your bitch stolen and then there's netori where you steal the bitch. This one is the latter.

usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
I'm stuck on the ai story where it says to watch her live streams I already got access to 2-c and talked to her where she says to support her online and the clue says to watch her stream to get her bust size but the streams don't show up on the 18live site it just stays at the beginning page and I can't do anything on it like search or register or login
https://f95zone.to/threads/peeping-dorm-manager-v1-0-0-mango-party-hornydoge.178018/post-12453051

this answer doesn't help you?

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Can they start using the new tags yet??? Thought this was netorare based on the "netorare" tag. Turns out the game is only netori :/

Razzi1245780

Jun 17, 2021
what should i do? when doing mirai clue that's about mitsui aya i already got all of the clue last time i need to know the boy in the park name but i dont know how

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I kind of skipped a clue since my dumbass thought the clues get to go directly in the investigation folder and didn't click it. Now I'm kind of stuck here. I really don't wanna restart. I want to know if streams go into a cycle where you can watch what you skipped after it shows all the clues on the stream.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes