traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
too the people who dont want to grind the minigames make a little bit of money then buy
fake money stickers spam next period on the stairs do that enough and sell all of the polaroids at once
given they spawn indefinitely if you have a sticker

Reactions: Sihn8

ilthic

Jan 30, 2023
How do you watch the live stream? I go to the 18Live and it just sits on the front page. I click login and register and nothing happens. Am I missing something?

TacoDivision

Oct 27, 2019
this game needs a patch I think. when going about Mirai's story, you come across this point were you have to find out her past job, and need to find all the key words. however one of them is not working, i believe Meshu Dan is supposed to be a key word and be high lighted blue

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
this game needs a patch I think. when going about Mirai's story, you come across this point were you have to find out her past job, and need to find all the key words. however one of them is not working, i believe Meshu Dan is supposed to be a key word and be high lighted blue
Try changing game language like idealji said posts ago.

Mar 17, 2023
like DDDD6 says, I just ran into this and I changed language in settings ingame to chinese then watched the shower scene in chinese and the blue text appears, doesn't appear in english for some reason. :)

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes