Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
I am now officially stuck, misaki's clue just says gather all keywords to progress but I have no idea what to do, I got the scene in the drama club with the wooden horse and her now ex boyfriend is chilling in the park 24/7 I am waiting for a bulletin board post but I am missing like 1 keyword. help please.
Try getting out of the dorms then back in

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am now officially stuck, misaki's clue just says gather all keywords to progress but I have no idea what to do, I got the scene in the drama club with the wooden horse and her now ex boyfriend is chilling in the park 24/7 I am waiting for a bulletin board post but I am missing like 1 keyword. help please.
Did you see the camera feed in the morning where she says she wants you to come fix the sink? Also there is camera feed at night where she says the relationship with the ex ended.

walt_lol

Jun 10, 2023
can someone help me get the 2nd CG on the 8th page
its the second last one, the one before fucking the park lady

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
all the old cheating tips with cheating money per minigame doesn'T workt for me pls help me i hate grinding

Jun 6, 2022
no event nor clue that leads to this event it just unlocks in the gallery. bug perhaps or anyone know what happened?
they are the epilogues, when you finish collecting all the cgs of one of them, you get a message telling you that you unlock an epilogue in the "records" (gallery).

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
by advancing the story of one of the girls, you reach level 2 when you manage to enter the room of one of them, and level 3 when you finish the story of one of them.
How to do that ? i opened the nightclub i bought the polaroid to take photos of girls but nothing i do make any progress with the story

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
How to do that ? i opened the nightclub i bought the polaroid to take photos of girls but nothing i do make any progress with the story
Steal both girls' panties and give it to the doggo guy then send us a screenshot of your mission tab

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
pro gamer tip: mirai's hidden stream sex scene isn't in the gallery, nor are the pixel art animations. Might want to make a backup save if you care

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
Im stuck with mirai's clue, obtain key word that will lead you to a former job of an important character, i can even see on the face look the former dorm guy's name but its not click able and i'm feeling like thats what i need to progress? she isn't saying anything new in the shower.

fixed problem: had to change the language in the game to something else to grab the name.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
I tried to steal pants but the game says that the laundry machine is broken ? how to fix ?
every time you take the job of fixing pipes that machine is broken, watch the girls' routine and make sure you don't take that job when they do the laundry.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes