Mar 17, 2019
I'm blocked in MIRAI REALLY LIKES TO REVEAL INFORMATION WHILE SHE'S SHOWERING. TAKE ANOTHER PEEK AND ANOTHER SEARCH. HOW TO GO FORWARD?

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
It's kind of sad that those two pixel arts that happen when you are trying to increase their lewd level are no part of the gallery.
So you just can enjoy them at some point of the walktrought.
So I played the game again until the point that I unlocked both girls pixel arts and at the highest level to let everyone enjoy them.
And also I upload aswell my full gallery saved game just in case.
You should know already that the save data location is : C:\Users\Dr_bu\AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager
Sin título.jpg Sin título2.jpg

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Watch her shower to get info on Aya. Change the language to not English. Do a web search on Aya for clues on the former dorm manager. Go to the park to talk to the guy there.
Holy shit thank you! I was wondering why the hell I couldn't progress. What a weird bug

EDIT: JUSTICE FOR DAN! OUR BOY IS INNOCENT!

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart

AyakamiYuu

Jan 17, 2022
how to lvl up the gentleman lvl ?
Lv 2: you need to open lock girl's door, I think open both.
- Lock with key (look purse in darma club, don't take key, make other one, skill to make is in club)
- lock with password (this one easy i think you can do yourself)
lv3: make one girl in to your play think (sex slave i think)

Mastranger

Feb 7, 2023
already found the parks guy name, but still no progress in the quest because he keeps sayng "dont worry about me"

iceprince732

Jul 30, 2017
I am now officially stuck, misaki's clue just says gather all keywords to progress but I have no idea what to do, I got the scene in the drama club with the wooden horse and her now ex boyfriend is chilling in the park 24/7 I am waiting for a bulletin board post but I am missing like 1 keyword. help please.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes