Peritomato

Dec 6, 2018
Im stuck with mirai's clue, obtain key word that will lead you to a former job of an important character, i can even see on the face look the former dorm guy's name but its not click able and i'm feeling like thats what i need to progress? she isn't saying anything new in the shower.

fixed problem: had to change the language in the game to something else to grab the name.
Im stuck in the same part and i don't understand where i need to click/be to advance

Reactions: Caosfabian

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
This game was actually quite fun ! Any other games like this out there ? Checked the creator but unless i didn't look well i didn't find anything like this

Jun 6, 2022
how to enter in Mirai's room? i got the password 90420 but there is no option to use the password
if you still don't get the option to enter the code is that you are still missing a clue, the one you are missing is that she lied about the size of her bust, you know it by peeping through the hole in the wall of the next room at night.

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
This game is good, but it has the worst progression that leaves people confused af. I maxed out Ai's lewdness and did the shower sex scene, bear, bed, laundry, market, floor, lounge, and stream. And when I look at records I have 2 locked record scenes and I have no way of knowing how to get those scenes because the game doesn't help you.

The only scene I can think of that might be it is when she's picking up the coin and there's a sex scene there like with the first girl, but none of them ever pick up the coin ever again. It's weird.

I might have to use the 100% completed saves because of frustration.

idealji

Nov 2, 2020
Im stuck with mirai's clue, obtain key word that will lead you to a former job of an important character, i can even see on the face look the former dorm guy's name but its not click able and i'm feeling like thats what i need to progress? she isn't saying anything new in the shower.

fixed problem: had to change the language in the game to something else to grab the name.
where you find his name ? please

ok its on facelook of mitsui

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
This game is good, but it has the worst progression that leaves people confused af. I maxed out Ai's lewdness and did the shower sex scene, bear, bed, laundry, market, floor, lounge, and stream. And when I look at records I have 2 locked record scenes and I have no way of knowing how to get those scenes because the game doesn't help you.

The only scene I can think of that might be it is when she's picking up the coin and there's a sex scene there like with the first girl, but none of them ever pick up the coin ever again. It's weird.

Did you super shine the floor, I think that flag takes precedence.

Jun 6, 2022

if that is the one you are missing, make sure there are no other traps, specifically the one on the floor.
I moved the time forward and she grabbed it at night, that's how I got that one.

the last scene is the one in the epilogue that is automatically unlocked when you unlock all the cgs.

Theorycrafter

Feb 15, 2020
100% the game, very well made.
If you don't know how to progress, steal the corresponding lady's panties and give it to the doge at the gentleman's club to get a clue what to do next.
There's a few vague ones, but it's not hard to figure out with some trial and error and using all available options.

My only gripe is I feel like there should be some epilogue to the storyline the prior manager and the depressed lady that left but seems that got cut short.

One minor bug, there is one blue line you cannot look up about the manager's name in web on the depressed girl's social. There's a workaround that you can temporarily switch to a non-English language to pick it up.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
All I get is damaged format or its unsupported notice during download.

P.S. For some reason the Mega and Go File links caused a damaged format notice. Using Pixel Drain made it work fine.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes