Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I kind of skipped a clue since my dumbass thought the clues get to go directly in the investigation folder and didn't click it. Now I'm kind of stuck here. I really don't wanna restart. I want to know if streams go into a cycle where you can watch what you skipped after it shows all the clues on the stream.
They do go in a cycle and you get can get missed clues as well as new ones. Ai's is weird because you have to cycle a few times and do a few non-intuitive things to get access to her room and progress into her room even though by all accounts the game makes you think you have everything you need.

Jjngl

Sep 14, 2023
จะเข้าห้องมิไรได้อย่างไร? ฉันได้รับรหัสผ่าน 5420 แต่มันไม่ยอมให้ใครบอกฉันได้ไหม
[/อ้าง] password 85420

Reactions: zxzcc08

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I'm stuck on the ai story where it says to watch her live streams I already got access to 2-c and talked to her where she says to support her online and the clue says to watch her stream to get her bust size but the streams don't show up on the 18live site it just stays at the beginning page and I can't do anything on it like search or register or login
i open the stream site at the correct days and time and it's always this screen, what am i doing wrong?
Close the stream, then reopen it, sometimes it takes a few times. Make sure it's the right days and Late Night.

TemplarOfTyr

Oct 21, 2018
View attachment 3179582
can someone help me?, already did that but the clue not appearing
So this is a bug. Get to your computer then change your language in the options. Go to the web browser and search up the depressed chicks name and there should be a new clue on that page that you can click on. After you get it you can switch back to english and search up that new clue to progress.

Reactions: JupitersSon

DiogenesBR

Aug 8, 2017
1702765781521.png

From what I read on the Steam Discussion Page, you need this clue to unlock the information about the guy in the Park.

This bug lock the story line to discover the past of Ai-Chan

Last edited:

ShareIsLife

Nov 2, 2019
Kinda sad that the "groping" minigame can only be accessed for the short period of time when you raise her lewdness. Guess I'll have to look for gifs online to download. If anyone got them, quote me on this so I get the notification.

Reactions: DDDD6

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
View attachment 3179742

From what I read on the Steam Discussion Page, you need this clue to unlock the information about the guy in the Park.
Muda o idioma do jogo, vai dnv na msg e depois bota ingles dnv.
Cuidado que tem um softlock se vc usar o robo pra cleanar o corredor, você não vai conseguir 2 cenas pq o corredor vai ficar sempre escorregadio.

DiogenesBR

Aug 8, 2017
Muda o idioma do jogo, vai dnv na msg e depois bota ingles dnv.
Cuidado que tem um softlock se vc usar o robo pra cleanar o corredor, você não vai conseguir 2 cenas pq o corredor vai ficar sempre escorregadio.
Thank you

Translating my Brazilian friend you need to change the Language of the game to be able to click at the manager name.

1702766535928.png

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes