Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Is there any way around the permanent floor slip bug? I used the robot to skip the minigame and it fked up my last CG for Mirai...
You can end the bug by raping whoever fell on the floor.
It's weird, but the 'traps' are 'primed' until you acted on whoever fell into it. Like, you can activate the washing machine trap and never interact with the girls and it will continue to activate forever.

How did you use CheatEngine on this? So far, my luck with anything Unity and CE has been... poor.
Set the value as float and enable mono features. That's it.

Aug 8, 2021
Anyone know if touch and feel minigames can be done again after conquering them, or am I gonna have to go through the whole rodeo again just so I can honk Misaki's giant titties?

Also, I am done with the game 100%, best $10 I've ever spent in my life, now to wait for NTRaholic with updated CG, unless another studio makes another one of these kinds of games. I cannot get enough of em.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know if touch and feel minigames can be done again after conquering them, or am I gonna have to go through the whole rodeo again just so I can honk Misaki's giant titties?

Also, I am done with the game 100%, best $10 I've ever spent in my life, now to wait for NTRaholic with updated CG, unless another studio makes another one of these kinds of games. I cannot get enough of em.
After gettint the two girls, what else must be done? or that's the end of the game? (no end credits or something?)

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
How do I watch the streams or research keyword? There's nothing on the computer but the normal 2
go to web browser >> click on investigations on the top right >> select a keyword (note: only some words will work, ex. names) If you want to get the stream app, select 18live from Uehara Mirai's tab and download from that page.
1702802296520.png

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
2-2, click on the two having sex when you are hiding in the closet.
2-3, in the morning (not too sure what day) after she breaks up with Akira, go to cams and click on her as she is changing.
3-4, interact with Misaki when she is stuck in the washing machine.
Do i need to restart? cause its way past the event now for the page 2

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
2-2, click on the two having sex when you are hiding in the closet.
2-3, in the morning (not too sure what day) after she breaks up with Akira, go to cams and click on her as she is changing.
3-4, interact with Misaki when she is stuck in the washing machine.
small correction,
3-4, Have intercourse with Misaki when she is stuck in the washing machine AFTER she has become your slave.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes