RinaniRita

Feb 17, 2021
1702813794889.png
Guys help!!! i cant found out this girl past im stuck at this part, the one after you sneak peak mirai taking bath and find the clues about this girl.

wuuuut

Dec 8, 2019
how do i put clues into completed?
So I already got a key mold without getting the clue but when I went to the doge, I got the key mold clue mission and now I can't get rid of it and get another clue

wuuuut

Dec 8, 2019
how do i put clues into completed?
So I already got a key mold without getting the clue but when I went to the doge, I got the key mold clue mission and now I can't get rid of it and get another clue
nvm i had to buy the skill from the club

kzbhh

Jun 11, 2021
this game need auto daily routine mod Lol im too lazy to do it every day to earn money
It have that well sort off, once you buy them for that $999 each basically skips the mini game and earn you money instead, but that being said you still have to manually work to the places.

Reactions: b4ph0m3t

Amaragi

Oct 27, 2023
Quick question - is this game time limited, like NTR Legend, where you have only 30 days to finish stuff up or you can play as long as you want to, so long as you don't screw up stuff?

N T R Q U E E N

Nov 9, 2021
Quick question - is this game time limited, like NTR Legend, where you have only 30 days to finish stuff up or you can play as long as you want to, so long as you don't screw up stuff?
There is no time limit. You can freely pass as many days as you want to get to a specific scene

Reactions: Amaragi
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes