DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
Quick question - is this game time limited, like NTR Legend, where you have only 30 days to finish stuff up or you can play as long as you want to, so long as you don't screw up stuff?
No, theres no time limit or deathline, if u fail/game over it keep u progress and u start from last "check point" that sometimes is morning of the day.

Reactions: Amaragi

Bubeles313

Mar 21, 2023
I'm stuck at mirai's clue when i need to peak Mirai (AI) in the bathroom, i already peak her and got the blue text, but it still doesn't complete.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I have no idea how to progress Mirai, do I need a good score on the trash cleaning? the game tells me to watc her streams but I don't have it unlocked

Last edited:
Reactions: jnvdgr8

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
It's kind of sad that those two pixel arts that happen when you are trying to increase their lewd level are no part of the gallery.
So you just can enjoy them at some point of the waltrought.
So I played the game again until the point that I unlocked both girls pixel arts and at the highest level to let everyone enjoy them.
And also I upload aswell my full gallery saved game just in case.
You should know already that the save data location is : C:\Users\Dr_bu\AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager
View attachment 3178856 View attachment 3178857
Thanks, also wanted to replay this scene since the gallery skips it. :cool:
-
68756455.jpg

Reactions: Marknoble117

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone upload the 1.01 update steam put out? it's a bugfix but seems worth to grab.

Great game btw. This type of Netori is definitely my jam. (y)

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Can someone tell me how I can complete this mission to find the secret acc

I've done the live stream thing 6 or 8 times now but nothing happens

Reactions: Аjdjfjf

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
Download it from 18live keyword you get from talking with pink hair. It becomes an icon on the computer after you download it. Watch her streams when she is live.
Ok, I figured thats what i had to do, but im not able to download it and im not finding any more key words. idk if its a bug or something

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes