Amaragi

Oct 27, 2023
Very good game, played through it overnight.
Does anyone know of a similarly good NTR game? :)

NTR Legend, NTRholic, and as RDegen said - Handyman Legend. Those fit in the category, but the flaws of the games is that NTRLegend and NTRholic have a "time limit" to them, so I'd suggest searching up a "day 1 money save" within their respective threads.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
you used the robot cleaning floor?afaik it can bug and make floor slip infinity/permanent, slip scene got priority over coin scene. :/
It's ok, if you have sex with a girl that is unconsious and then clean without enabling to make the floor slippery, they will start trying to get the sticker again. Got everything now, thanks. All in all, great game, but I wish it had more content.

Reactions: DDDD6

DracMoFo

Oct 4, 2021
anyone having problems loading the game? iv tryed to launch the game for the first time and i get the unity splashscreen then its just black after that..

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
aside from small problem in english language for get certain keyword, this game is totally fine
worth spend some time for this

also feel like really add more content at future (y) like add 3some act should be good
Having to google how to finish your game because its impossible otherwise its not a minor issue for me, there are probably a lot of people softlocked here because they dont come to F95

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Having to google how to finish your game because its impossible otherwise its not a minor issue for me, there are probably a lot of people softlocked here because they dont come to F95
yeah i know what you mean, tbh i'm also confused with meshu dan keyword until i'm check on this site and found out that the keyword is bugged on english language

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes