SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
For anyone confused about the shower clue mission, you have to swap from english to another language and then go to this post from Aya
1702838674069.png
The "Meshu Dan" is the bugged blue text you'll be missing and once swapped to another language option it'll be in blue.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
how do i unlock these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5 4: Insert the lust air smell in the purifier, set time to night, then look through the camera until she grinds on the teddy bear.
8 3: Talk to the theater girl at the theater after you got a skill to get some kind of trophy.

Reactions: kyoshidk
Jul 30, 2020
For anyone confused about the shower clue mission, you have to swap from english to another language and then go to this post from Aya
View attachment 3182068
The "Meshu Dan" is the bugged blue text you'll be missing and once swapped to another language option it'll be in blue.
That is great and all, but the game crashes after I switch the language and when I open the game again, it says the language was not found in the UI Table

just_a_guy1!1

Jun 24, 2018
it's a nice touch to let us know the relationship mirai tried to destroy is going strong after you're done with her quests, kinda surprised the MC didn't go for her TBH

RavenClaw97

Jul 9, 2023
SaveFiles (Latest, No Progression)
Made a save file where you have a lot of money (1 million+) and no progression as per title suggest. For those who want to play the game but hate the $$$ grind (only the plumbing minigame has everything unlocked, all other minigames are untouched)
wheres the save file location ?

Zerenis

Aug 17, 2023
how to level up gentleman level? i didnt play for a long time i forgot already
Level 2 get unlocked from progressing a girls story long enough to F her without her being knocked out/asleep basically, level 3 is when u fully dominated (finished the storyline) for one of the two girls.

Reactions: Sushi_Mayo

Kauszs

Jul 31, 2021
How do I unlock this one? (page 7, 2nd)
Oh well, seems like a bug, I already have the ‘Shower H’ skill but can't have sex while she's showering :(

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes