TheGoldenBread

May 3, 2022
Here is the file with the full save, usually the path where it is saved is LocalLow > Horny Doge > Peeping Dorm Manager > GameSave_0.dat

I recommend making a save before lest what you did is deleted.
When I open it, it doesn't take me to a download link. Just the website with a bunch of words, what do I now?

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
aside from small problem in english language for get certain keyword, this game is totally fine
worth spend some time for this

also feel like really add more content at future (y) like add 3some act should be good

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
better safe than sry. trust your program. if it is safe then there is no reason for a defender to trigger.

just kidding.

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
The step where you have to CHANGE YOUR TEXT LANGUAGE TO JAPANESE to get the name from Aya's social media account is actually one of the most obtuse, ridiculous steps I have ever seen in gaming PERIOD. It makes the shit Jason Blundell pulled with his questlines back in like 2015 look like 2+2=4

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
The step where you have to CHANGE YOUR TEXT LANGUAGE TO JAPANESE to get the name from Aya's social media account is actually one of the most obtuse, ridiculous steps I have ever seen in gaming PERIOD. It makes the shit Jason Blundell pulled with his questlines back in like 2015 look like 2+2=4
Actually its pretty simple. Not like you need to edit the game file outside the game like in some other game

frankooooo

Dec 26, 2022
SaveFiles (Latest, No Progression)
Made a save file where you have a lot of money (1 million+) and no progression as per title suggest. For those who want to play the game but hate the $$$ grind (only the plumbing minigame has everything unlocked, all other minigames are untouched)
Where to put files?

enslavedcontent

Dec 17, 2023
This game is good, but it has the worst progression that leaves people confused af. I maxed out Ai's lewdness and did the shower sex scene, bear, bed, laundry, market, floor, lounge, and stream. And when I look at records I have 2 locked record scenes and I have no way of knowing how to get those scenes because the game doesn't help you.

The only scene I can think of that might be it is when she's picking up the coin and there's a sex scene there like with the first girl, but none of them ever pick up the coin ever again. It's weird.

I might have to use the 100% completed saves because of frustration.
the question is how were you even able to find all of her key words, i'm baffled af

notlad

Dec 26, 2020
Whenever the guy in the Park starts his Story the screen just goes black an the game gets stuck.
Help?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes