UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
What I did was:
1. Open Process
2. Do 1 or 2 jobs to get starting cash
3. Go to the store and enter the buy screen where it shows money but don't buy anything yet
4. Search for the money amount (it's a Float datatype)
5. Buy something
6. Search for the updated amount
7. There are 3 fields that correspond to the money value, update them all
8. ???
9. Profit
for some reason, when i do the second scan when the value changed it does nothing

carly_weathers

Feb 18, 2022
Anyone else getting a runtime error after the unity splash screen? The program ran fine the first time I started it, but won't boot up again for a second time.

Apr 29, 2022
for some reason, when i do the second scan when the value changed it does nothing
"does nothing" as in "finds no results"?

Make sure you have Type: Float and Rounded: default, since the money value isn't integer.
Search, get a few values like 187.0938, buy something, then do next scan with the changed value, repeat until you have just a few values
In the end you should get like 2-3 values that changed when you bought something, edit all of them with the same value
1702942165078.png

Reactions: Minoru3310 and SeeQ
Apr 29, 2022
I'm stuck on the hacking part of mirais route, any advice or walkthrough?
Advice: you can get hacking software from bartender, you can hide in a bear in her room to hack her PC, you can get some info on the other girl and talk with the man in the park, you can buy aroma from shop or club, I don't remember. There's also one bugged out cue from that girl's social media account, something like "some text b>" you might have to change game language to collect it.

Real advice: steal her panties and ask doge at the bar for advice. Just skip time until she's at the laundry machine, then steal them from the machine. We've got no idea where exactly you're stuck and doge can help you with exactly that.

fers1

Apr 10, 2019
Review: GOD, Great game, I loved it, the only drawback I would have is that, i would have is that I didn't like the art of the animations very much.

Reseña: GOD, Buen jugardo, me encanta, la única pega que le pondría es que el arte de las animaciones no me han gustado mucho.

9/10

Last edited:

captain_slw

Jan 7, 2020
Game was good, I just wish there were more girls with routes. I thought for sure that Helen would get a route based on the demo. Hopefully they come out with a DLC or something that gives more content to the side girls or give us a new main girl to go after.

Feb 17, 2018
"does nothing" as in "finds no results"?

Make sure you have Type: Float and Rounded: default, since the money value isn't integer.
Search, get a few values like 187.0938, buy something, then do next scan with the changed value, repeat until you have just a few values
In the end you should get like 2-3 values that changed when you bought something, edit all of them with the same value
View attachment 3185843
What version are you using this 100% does not work with 7.4 or 7.5 I can find the initial field of value but as soon as I try to do search with the change value nothing every time. Are we sure this is on float? I have even tried changing all value on first scan as it only return about 100 of them not one changes the money.

Aug 8, 2021
how the hell do yo increase gentlemen lv? I've been stuck for 40 minute on lv 1 and i don't know how to increase it
You have to break into Misaki's apartment in order to move onto gentleman level 2.

Get some gum, then go to the university and make a key mold from the key in the purse left backstage.

Then, go to the gentlemen's club at night and go to the man who sells sex techniques to you and pay him to make a key from the keymold(its kinda expensive tho so save up). Boom, gentleman level two

Last edited:
Reactions: AestheticMirror
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes