Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
just give a patsu for doge. it will give you a next mission for each character.
no i mean im at a Mirai's clue that tell u "obtain the keywork that will lead you uncover her former job" but i check when she showering and she keep talking same line that give me Aya girl page and i just stuck there don't know where to go next for her former job

jac022

Sep 28, 2018
no i mean im at a Mirai's clue that tell u "obtain the keywork that will lead you uncover her former job" but i check when she showering and she keep talking same line that give me Aya girl page and i just stuck there don't know where to go next for her former job
that is a name of old bulding manager, a guy sit in a park. you can check his name from Mirai`s friend post on her social media.a guy`s name is meshu dan. if the keyword is not highlight. probably you are using old version of this game. dev fixed it and post new fix version on steam. i dont know that thread have update it yet.

Reactions: cvp1 and Hikkach
Oct 2, 2018
that is a name of old bulding manager, a guy sit in a park. you can check his name from Mirai`s friend post on her social media.a guy`s name is meshu dan. if the keyword is not highlight. probably you are using old version of this game. dev fixed it and post new fix version on steam. i dont know that thread have update it yet.
Yeah, seems current version will get stuck on this cause guys name isn't highlighted. Can not complete the hint otherwise looks like. Please update for fix!!

bonobo00

Nov 27, 2020
Yeah, seems current version will get stuck on this cause guys name isn't highlighted. Can not complete the hint otherwise looks like. Please update for fix!!
change the gametext language temporarily in the settings, then go back to the social media page of Mitsui Aya then select the blue highlighted text. worked for me hope this helps

remion02

May 11, 2017
pro gamer tip: mirai's hidden stream sex scene isn't in the gallery, nor are the pixel art animations. Might want to make a backup save if you care
It's a shame theres no save load system in this game to easily facilitate that... Literally only a couple minutes into the game I was searching around for a save load feature for fear of this exact thing, but you gotta find the save folder and manually make copies and move them around. :HideThePain:

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
What should I do next after I found this website?
Click the highlighted words. If you see "</link>" next to a name instead, you have to change the game's language then check again and it will be properly highlighted. It's not that hard to navigate back to the website.

Golilolo

Dec 19, 2023
guys, I need help, I'm stuck at this point where I need to find information in the shower, I've tried many times but nothing.

Mirai's Clue

Mirai really likes to reveal information while she's showering. Take another peek and do another search

Obtain the keywords that will lead you to uncover the former job of another important character.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes