Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
Anyone know how to trigger Meshu dan/a guy at park? i stuck at that part even though i already gather all clue from Mirai shower+live stream and Mitsui aya account

Anscenic1

Jan 10, 2022
Anyone know how to trigger Meshu dan/a guy at park? i stuck at that part even though i already gather all clue from Mirai shower+live stream and Mitsui aya account
There is a bug that some bluetext will not appear when you search the name on webpage, try to change the language to chinese( or 2nd option im sorry ), and then do the search, you will see the blue text , click it and then go back to english (just remember the positions of button in the config menu to do it , is not that hard )

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Didn't have this on my radar at all, glad I saw the Steam release. Really good game, great art. Hope we get more from HornyDoge in the future.

Reactions: Nightlystar

Samuel feygon

Jul 27, 2023
There is a bug that some bluetext will not appear when you search the name on webpage, try to change the language to chinese( or 2nd option im sorry ), and then do the search, you will see the blue text , click it and then go back to english (just remember the positions of button in the config menu to do it , is not that hard )
Thank you, I don't know who you are, but you have my respect

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1703102122029.png

I have gotten the clue from the delivery man, and I have gotten the information about her burst size being smaller, but how do I continue progressing into this?

Reactions: youkiritokun

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
If you want to cheat money with cheat engine:
Start the trash sorting game and scan for a 4 bytes value, sort 1 trash succesfully and start by scanning your score, then get some more points and scan again, with 3 total scans at most you should narrow down the values tied to your score, edit those values to like 999999 and enjoy the reward.

Noblenaga

Aug 22, 2021
I can't conitnue Ai-chans quest. She never streams night or late night checked everyday but I also can't drill a hole in the wall. Am I missing something?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Holy- how in the heck were we supposed to figure out you had to change the game language back to japanese to get the guys translated name? Is this just some kind of bug they didn't remove, or is it intentional that you have to go moonrunes to translate his name?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes