varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Anytime I use surveillance to check the rooms, though I only installed two cameras in the first room, it keeps showing me the room of the pink haired girl. Anyway to change this or is it a bug? I have no way to continue with the sweater girl.

Jan 11, 2020
Anytime I use surveillance to check the rooms, though I only installed two cameras in the first room, it keeps showing me the room of the pink haired girl. Anyway to change this or is it a bug? I have no way to continue with the sweater girl.
Same keys as movement let you pan the cameras

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
i have her bust size and last phone digits but i still cant open the streamers door?? is this a bug or am i supposed to gt something else? (shes not in her room)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
i have her bust size and last phone digits but i still cant open the streamers door?? is this a bug or am i supposed to gt something else? (shes not in her room)
Listen to her shower at night/late night when she isn't streaming. Find the hole from the nextdoor apartment. Watch through it for your last clue.

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
You need to clean the floor and activate the Super Cleaner and Tripper quirk then smash Ai while she's unconscious. Best way to do this is to get the floor ready on a day where she's doing laundry then skipping time and waiting.

Also, how did you get 5.4?
Thank you

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
how to I get the name of the guy in the park? I got the description of his name in English, but there is no way to translate it to Japanese. Help.

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Hi ! Anybody managed to get 3000 points at the pipe minigame ? I suppose the only panties I'm missing are from the last bonus reward, but I can't make it. I tried to speedhack the game with cheat engine, but it doesn't seem to work at all.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes