maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
what's type/kind of NTR is this game?
Barely any depending on your definition, you peep on the one girl and her boyfriend a few times before you corrupt her, and the epilogue has you whoring the girls out.
honestly there's only one undeniable NTR scene and the central character is the one doing the fucking.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Fun game, just wish it was a bit longer, but nice to see a corruption game that doesn't piss around for hours on end without so much as a nipple.

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for more from this person in future

Warlanser

Jun 28, 2023
What names does the girls refer to the MC as? As I named him Kuro and they refer to him as such in voice lines. Is it just a coincidence?

mattiscool

Dec 9, 2022
I found the keyword researching mechanic quite interesting, and I think it has more potential than how it was used in this short game. For example, I think it could work well in mystery or investigation games.
Does anyone know of other games with a similar mechanic?
There's This game called Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You And it's only 10 bucks. it's the same concept but more fleshed out with different paths to take.

just4fun492

Jul 28, 2023
Anyone knows if the developers have plans on making a dlc or adding more content in the future? Or this is the final game

AmcordovaJr

Apr 26, 2022
Gotta say, I was highly surprised to find out just how much of a horrible person Ai turns out to be. Her stuff is more mean spirited but it almost feels like she gets off LIGHT considering the shit she pulled in the backstory

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
can we tag this game properly please, the spoiler for tags literally has netorare, where's the netorare tag?

AmcordovaJr

Apr 26, 2022
What names does the girls refer to the MC as? As I named him Kuro and they refer to him as such in voice lines. Is it just a coincidence?
Kuro is a character in Ai-Chans chatroom, the guy she calls "Mr. Sugar Daddy" so that might have something to do with it. No idea why Misaki would say Kuro tho

Stalinious

Feb 23, 2020
I got stuck in the shower mission, I can't get the name of the park guy, does anyone have the update?
im stuck on the same part, but mines glitched. you check the page of the girl she bullied and it shows his name but its whited out and cant gain his name from it to continued the story and im now soft locked till i redownload.

Reactions: toboccorx

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
im stuck on the same part, but mines glitched. you check the page of the girl she bullied and it shows his name but its whited out and cant gain his name from it to continued the story and im now soft locked till i redownload.
Did you check in club?

maxbillions321

Jul 31, 2018
This happened to me as well. You have to change the language to Chinese then click on the guys name. It will be blue.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes