quylachum

Feb 2, 2022
Hi ! Anybody managed to get 3000 points at the pipe minigame ? I suppose the only panties I'm missing are from the last bonus reward, but I can't make it. I tried to speedhack the game with cheat engine, but it doesn't seem to work at all.
buy the tape, and use it speed run through the minigame

Reactions: kezien and varpep

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Do you think this game will have a DLC in the future? I think something related can be done with the room 2-C

Reactions: Yomiie

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I dunno what I did wrong but I just can't watch Mirai livestream, after following a clue I was able to watch the livestream where she told about her bust size but after that absolutely nothing, im going in the days she streams according to the game during late night but there's literally nothing, the only thing that shows is a no camera icon.. Im really confused at this point, like I can still progress the other girls story but not Mirai. I can't even enter her house even after getting the phone digits and the bust size... Maybe its because I did out of order? Since I found the note in the trash before meeting her or watching her livestream..

KonoDiavoloDa

Dec 4, 2021
I just got 5.4, you need the Love Fragrance and set it at 'Night' then watch Ai-chan masturbate using her Teddy Bear through the Camera.

Risseno

Nov 7, 2018
Is there an android APK version for this game?

If there isn't is there a way i can do it myself and is the process hard to do?

morethanfalse

Nov 4, 2023
Game is actually pretty good. I did not expect to like it.

As for the virus, I did not get any false positives or reports. And I use the free version of Kaspersky in my pc.

If windows does report then its a false positive and you have nothing to worry about. As for the outgoing connection some people are worried about. Its probably just analytics installed in the game. If you really that worried about privacy and security, maybe don't bother going to this site to pirate games or even play games on windows in general.

-----------

Anyway, does anyone have recommendation for similar games?

I really liking these point and click games

Reactions: Nightlystar

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
So I do the thing about watching the stream every day that I can, if you can see that it's been more than 2 months in the game, counting days, and nothing else happens. Process the mission with the garbage and watch the stream, it always goes and gets further there is no continuation, no blue texts appear in the stream, the texts are always repeated

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Any refined gentleman out here know the song that plays when you access the website "Desire Paradise"?

I used some song-detecting app and it pointed me to "哪吒 七朵组合" (Nezha - Seven flower combination) but that clearly is not it.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes