andre-heus

Apr 7, 2020
The game was a lot of fun. It had good buildup and good progression with earning money and buying stuff. However, it fell off towards the lategame like having the auto-clear items for the minigames but no need to play them anymore. Also the endings are not that good since he just makes them his cumdump and earns some additional bucks from that by sharing.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
Here is a full Walkthrough from steam made by Choi127.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
It has a very good animation, jiggle physics and sound. However, it has very few pixel H-scenes and still relatively few CG scenes too.

The plot is ok and surprisingly well developed, as far as the plots in these types of games goes. I think it's something to be commended how it approaches the plot and it's effort to make it something more active in the game. It has some mechanics that make the investigation worthwhile without taking much of the immersion. I appreciate the comedic tone of it too.

Minigames still are a chore to do though. Many itens have specific use and are never used again or are just used to skip minigames. I think more could've been done with cameras as well as other spying spots, considering the name of the game. However, these critics are not exclusive to the game, but all similar types since NTRLegend. Itens should have more than one use and allow creativeness while using it.

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
I found the keyword researching mechanic quite interesting, and I think it has more potential than how it was used in this short game. For example, I think it could work well in mystery or investigation games.
Does anyone know of other games with a similar mechanic?

Reactions: kelsade and cozyboy

Shamsiel4lyf

Dec 16, 2017
Mirai's passcode is so bugged. I have watched all live streams. cod the door mat key. spoke to the delivery guy to get phone number digits. peeped through the hole and got her real size. Still cannot open the door. Can anyone see what I am missing or do I have to start the game over...

Reactions: bobkolbsdkin

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Most inconsistent artstyle I've ever seen. Pixel graphics, then normal drawn CGs, then pixel animation, then also normal animated CGs, then screens with both pixel graphics and normal CGs. Looking through the screenshots I thought different games and maybe a VN got mixed in there on accident.

mhc_

Nov 12, 2020
Mirai's passcode is so bugged. I have watched all live streams. cod the door mat key. spoke to the delivery guy to get phone number digits. peeped through the hole and got her real size. Still cannot open the door. Can anyone see what I am missing or do I have to start the game over...
Did you look at her facebook page under her real name (from the package)?

Jul 20, 2019
this was fun, i dont usually go for netori games but sometimes i like them as a palate-refresher. however i actually preferred the pixel animations to the cg animations lol, but that's just personal preference. i wish there was more pixel art in this game

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes