Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
will be in game sub route for mc
The MC is not remotely submissive in any way.

A couple times he appears to be in order to lull one of the women into complacency, but the primary point of the game is the MC corrupting, dominating, and seducing basically every woman of every race that has appeared in the game so far.

Feb 1, 2022
Will pregnancy only be added at the end of the game? or just after a few more years of updating? I honestly feel like this tag will be optional and have no impact on the story, which makes me a little sad.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Will pregnancy only be added at the end of the game? or just after a few more years of updating? I honestly feel like this tag will be optional and have no impact on the story, which makes me a little sad.
Assuming you've seen all events, four characters are already pregnant by the MC (Headmistress Astria, her daughter Loria, the moon elf student Alyrila, and her mother Alyssa). Beyond that, by my count forty-nine other girls have expressed the direct desire to be impregnated by the MC, which is almost all of the MC's girls anyway. In fact, of all the girls the MC has fucked, only one has never expressed a desire for him to breed her.

Feb 1, 2022
Assuming you've seen all events, four characters are already pregnant by the MC (Headmistress Astria, her daughter Loria, the moon elf student Alyrila, and her mother Alyssa). Beyond that, by my count forty-nine other girls have expressed the direct desire to be impregnated by the MC, which is almost all of the MC's girls anyway. In fact, of all the girls the MC has fucked, only one has never expressed a desire for him to breed her.
I had gone about 8 updates without playing this game. So I was waiting for some content like this to be added. I think I'll wait until v0.40 to find more content like this. thank you very much friend!!

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod:

Peerless Lust 0.32 :
/ (426 Mo)

Didn't played the game so tell me if I missed something useful in the cheats.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.32

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1147 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes