kingmalla

Feb 6, 2020
Idk if anybody else has this problem but whenever a animation is playing it uses 100% of my CPU and the animation is laggy no other game does this and i already tried disabling power safe mode and nothing else works.... help pls

Amadman69

Jun 28, 2020
Can't unlock, Maya and Dory, and Rirsi and Astria's scene from 0.30
for Maya and Dory you need to go there morning/afternoon and have 4 strength i think.
and for Rirsi there are a bunch of girls before and you need to give lust potion to Loria to kick it off

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.31

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.078 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
already done with current content,
enjoyed the flow, the story pretty easy going,
dirty talk suck lmao it can be better someway, i mostly laugh instead want to beat my meat.
but wide world & truly "harem" that is harem out there.
hopefully they didn't abandon this.

terjitt

Mar 9, 2024
Is there anyway to still add Sati? I have completed everything in the game up to current and still have a question mark next to Savi. Training with Savi just results in the same sex scene over and over. Have done everything I could find at Kati and Kenyala's house.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to get an event guide built-in for the non-story events? I keep triggering random things that I had no idea existed because going to certain places at different times a day. I am not sure what ones are triggered or not at them moment.

Reactions: MixQQ

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeerlessLust-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Koneko12

Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone, for trying the game, could you tell me what the " incest " relationship is in the game ?? ( TAG incest ) Thank you.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi everyone, for trying the game, could you tell me what the " incest " relationship is in the game ?? ( TAG incest ) Thank you.
The MC thoroughly corrupts his host body's mother and sister, and through the Academy students, he corrupts their mothers and has several scenes with a girl and her mother (or a couple girls and their mothers) all doing stuff together including lesbian incest. (The latter also happens with a few people outside the Academy: Nico/Nisserlis, Kati/Keynala, with more likely in the future.)

Oh, and one more bit of incest, though it's more metaphysical and a huge spoiler: As the Sin of Lust, each other Sin is one of his siblings, and he and Sloth quite happily fuck each other. One last edit: He also creates a Familiar, which is effectively like a magically-created "Daughter" with Dianna... She (while the player is playing her) seduces many of the Academy Girls into his harem, and also fucks him pretty regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koneko12

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Peerless Lust [v0.32] [Darx24]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Koneko12

Apr 27, 2023
The MC thoroughly corrupts his host body's mother and sister, and through the Academy students, he corrupts their mothers and has several scenes with a girl and her mother (or a couple girls and their mothers) all doing stuff together including lesbian incest. (The latter also happens with a few people outside the Academy: Nico/Nisserlis, Kati/Keynala, with more likely in the future.)

Oh, and one more bit of incest, though it's more metaphysical and a huge spoiler: As the Sin of Lust, each other Sin is one of his siblings, and he and Sloth quite happily fuck each other. One last edit: He also creates a Familiar, which is effectively like a magically-created "Daughter" with Dianna... She (while the player is playing her) seduces many of the Academy Girls into his harem, and also fucks him pretty regularly.
Oh, this information is really very complete, thank you for your time.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes