Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How do you obtain Lust Bound? The character page tells me that I completed every girls content for this update except for Savi and Kati, bc I have no idea what characters story I'm supposed to progress.
I tried interacting with them multiple times throughout the week already but nothing seems to happen.
If memory serves, you get Lust Bound after getting Savi, Kati, and Eris up to a certain level and then visit them at the inn.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Trying to figure out where to mix the lust potion with the wine for Aisha, the hint says I need to buy the wine, but I thought I did, and I don't see it in my inventory, and Ofellia isn't offering to sell it to me anymore.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Trying to figure out where to mix the lust potion with the wine for Aisha, the hint says I need to buy the wine, but I thought I did, and I don't see it in my inventory, and Ofellia isn't offering to sell it to me anymore.
You don't need to manually mix it. Just speak to her with a lust potion after having bought the wine (I don't think the wine actually appears in the inventory), and when she is alone at the camp and it will happen automatically.

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You don't need to manually mix it. Just speak to her with a lust potion after having bought the wine (I don't think the wine actually appears in the inventory), and when she is alone at the camp and it will happen automatically.
That's the trick then, when she is alone at camp, thanks!

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
The game doesn't open for me. It's the first renpy game I've ever tried that didn't open (and I've played hundreds).

This is the log.txt

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.04s
Loading script took 0.36s

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
i think this was already been answered but how can i unlock the character between savi and kati
( the answer was something like go back and talk to the boar girl who is this ? )

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck when I have to craft the veins opening potion, I have 2 small cristal & one medium size
Use the trade option on the alchemist shop to get a third one. And to unlock the last person, just check on Savi again after doing everything else with her.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How do you make the lust potion? I have more than enough materials to make it but it is still greyed out in the craft menu. Hey Darx24 I think this may be a bug.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Got the same problem, not with the 0.5, just this one, ever. Dunno why, i would like to know too.
The game doesn't open for me. It's the first renpy game I've ever tried that didn't open (and I've played hundreds).

This is the log.txt

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.04s
Loading script took 0.36s

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
How do you make the lust potion? I have more than enough materials to make it but it is still greyed out in the craft menu. Hey Darx24 I think this may be a bug.
Seems like if you have 5 weak mana potions it wont let you craft the lust potion. Simply sell one and then you can make it.

Reactions: Darx24
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes