Peedleswaab

Apr 7, 2021
Is there no music/sound in this game? I see audio files in the folder, but the only sounds that I've had so far have been from pressing v for the "self voicing"

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Is there no music/sound in this game? I see audio files in the folder, but the only sounds that I've had so far have been from pressing v for the "self voicing"
Yes, there is no music and sounds for now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Looking at the code, it appears Renpy is REALLY picky about variable naming. It seems the reason why the error occurred is because the variable is defined as leosio, and so it doesn't find Leosio. It considers using a capital L different than using a lower case one. I could be wrong, but at least changing that has fixed it for me. Attached is my fixed file that got rid of the error for me. It also fixes the issue with getting Urile repeatable sex scene before seeing it (was missing the conditional text).
thank you for this...
was getting errors in the camp everytime ....
this fixed my issue,
so thanks again :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
where do I find Kristin?
EDIT : only character I haven't unlocked
Nevermind , didn't realize I found her but I'm missing 1 character screenshot0002.png
anyone know how to unlock her?

Last edited:

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
For the last 2 updates I can't even get this game to fire up, tried both 64 & 32 bit exe's and even open as administrator yet nothing...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
can someone drop their Leonparty file in here? because even after restarting.... I still cant get the rank up/leon party scenario to start for me ( Eris doesnt give me a talk option in the Inn )

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Looking at the code, it appears Renpy is REALLY picky about variable naming. It seems the reason why the error occurred is because the variable is defined as leosio, and so it doesn't find Leosio. It considers using a capital L different than using a lower case one. I could be wrong, but at least changing that has fixed it for me. Attached is my fixed file that got rid of the error for me. It also fixes the issue with getting Urile repeatable sex scene before seeing it (was missing the conditional text).
can someone drop their Leonparty file in here? because even after restarting.... I still cant get the rank up/leon party scenario to start for me ( Eris doesnt give me a talk option in the Inn )
the other quote has the file you're looking for

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i'm somehow stuck with the guild girls...i trained in the last update enogh to have only sex with them, the guild receptionist hint says train with eiris (nothing new, only sex) and the night fang party, but i dont find them. I fucked the bear, bunny and eiris daily for 2 ingame months and nothing. If i go to the inn i cant talk with eiris and in the guild i can only ask about the first exploring area...every other girl i know is finished.
Looks like i overgrinded and cant trigger the event i need, anyone knows the console or save variable to force trigger the night fang party event? Or can someone tell me how much training i need to trigger it? Maybe i can lower the variable to trigger it.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hmm...i'm somehow stuck with the guild girls...i trained in the last update enogh to have only sex with them, the guild receptionist hint says train with eiris (nothing new, only sex) and the night fang party, but i dont find them. I fucked the bear, bunny and eiris daily for 2 ingame months and nothing. If i go to the inn i cant talk with eiris and in the guild i can only ask about the first exploring area...every other girl i know is finished.
Looks like i overgrinded and cant trigger the event i need, anyone knows the console or save variable to force trigger the night fang party event? Or can someone tell me how much training i need to trigger it? Maybe i can lower the variable to trigger it.
You should be able to ask Eris about Night Fang Party after you had sex with her, (You must ask her when she is in the Inn and it must be morning or afternoon). There is no such thing as over-grind cus you will need some stats to get Eris's help. please send me your save so I can check it.

Reactions: hofom77573

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Well...Looking at it you used some cheats to get high stats (like 1000 in every stats rly?) and it broke the game. Training with girls not only raise your stats but also your relationship with them and cus you probably only cheated stats but not their relationship you stuck. The only way I see is to start a new game and don't cheat this time. (You are also missing sex and story events that appear during training). Using money cheat is fine but changing stats can easily break the game as training with girls also rise others' thinks and you must see some of their training events to progress others characters.

Last edited:

MetalGarurumonX

Jun 7, 2018
The last time I saw something with "Peerless" in the title it had over 1600 chapters and ongoing, will this one be one of those as well? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes