RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PeerlessLust-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Did someone kidnap the original dev at some point? I remember trying this out earlier and I liked the MC not being a wimp/simp and the cheating aspect. Now I took a peek at the changelog and all I see are girls going lesbian and humping each other while MC turns into a tranny or something. Where did it go wrong, bros?
It's turning into an ntr game :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I am all for the girls doing it with each other as long as the MC is still the only male getting with said girls, might need to finally get around to starting this if that is the case.

However looking at the tiers in patreon some of them allow fans to write their own scenes and help create them as long as it stays in line with the main story so perhaps some of these scenes were done via them patreon tiers.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somhow its funny how people complain about things already hinted in the intro. It was always obvious the girls will bond in every possible way and the mc will be the center of a real harem.

However, i'm not here to complain about people who forgot about everything already told in the beginning and playing it despite disliking lesbian sex, i'm only here to complain about the used timeslot when you go to school with your sister...it doesnt makes any sense to miss the first period by walking together ;)

Reactions: verzauberung

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
However, i'm not here to complain about people who forgot about everything already told in the beginning and playing it despite disliking lesbian sex, i'm only here to complain about the used timeslot when you go to school with your sister...it doesnt makes any sense to miss the first period by walking together ;)
Speaking of the sister I assume at the start of the game your sister and mother are the two that your able to change their roles? Mia and Alis? I ask this question because I recall someone saying the mother is someone else in-game so if that was the case I would assume Alis is also not your sister? I got no idea

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not real big on 1 on 1 lesbian sex but if the game doesn't focus to much on that i'm fine as long as it no more than 1 or 2 scenes. It does give the feeling of being cucked lol And before the facepalms appear just think if it was a dude and not a girl you would be hollering NTR. Also i don't care if the MC is alright with it When the PLAYER has no say in the decision if it happens or not it's still feels NTRish at the very least it feels cuckish. And no i'm not hollering NTR I'm just saying i don't like 1 on 1 lesbian sex scenes does nothing for me.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Did someone kidnap the original dev at some point? I remember trying this out earlier and I liked the MC not being a wimp/simp and the cheating aspect. Now I took a peek at the changelog and all I see are girls going lesbian and humping each other while MC turns into a tranny or something. Where did it go wrong, bros?
Ok i just checked the changelog like you said it does seem to be going the extreme on the Lesbian sex without MC and that's a bit to much for me. I did read the Devs notes and he did mention some lesbian loving 1 on 1 but I thought it might only be like 1 or 2 scenes I didn't expect it to be this much in the game. I don't mind some 3some with MC with some light lesbian action but this i don't know. I played a few hours of it and liked the game but if it's going that direction i'll probably drop it.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hey, people Dev of this game here ^^

So I see some of you guys are arguing over and criticizing the current direction of the game so I want to tell you how it looks from my point and what you can expect the game to become in the future :)

Yes the game has a lot of lesbian content between MC girls and it is mostly because of MC power 'Lust Bound' (the description of this power is telling you that it's making the girls feels lustful toward each other) - To be honest I personally really don't like it when harem game/anime is making the girls just ignore each other and pretending that they don't exist - Yes I know that some people don't like lesbian content or don't like the fact that the girls are also having sex with each other but I will tell you right now that - MC is the one and only harem king and most of the girls are doing it with each other due to his corruption and power (Most of the girls just like each other but only loves the MC). Some people also are pointing out that the game is going extreme on lesbian content but that is simply not true - for example, the 0.19 update has around 30 new H- scenes and only 3 of them are pure lesbian ones.

To sum it up, I will be honest, the game will have more lesbian content but it will never be the main focus of the game, MC will always be first for all of his girls.

Also, I understand that some people just like straight harems where girls can only be with MC but Peerless Lust is not that kind of game and if you don't like it then sorry but then this game is just not for you :)

And the last thing - NO, there never was and never will be any form of NTR (except MC stealing other's girls of course :cool:)

I wrote this post cus I have a feeling I need to inform/warn people about what can they expect in the future :)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey, people Dev of this game here ^^

So I see some of you guys are arguing over and criticizing the current direction of the game so I want to tell you how it looks from my point and what you can expect the game to become in the future :)

Yes the game has a lot of lesbian content between MC girls and it is mostly because of MC power 'Lust Bound' (the description of this power is telling you that it's making the girls feels lustful toward each other) - To be honest I personally really don't like it when harem game/anime is making the girls just ignore each other and pretending that they don't exist - Yes I know that some people don't like lesbian content or don't like the fact that the girls are also having sex with each other but I will tell you right now that - MC is the one and only harem king and most of the girls are doing it with each other due to his corruption and power (Most of the girls just like each other but only loves the MC). Some people also are pointing out that the game is going extreme on lesbian content but that is simply not true - for example, the 0.19 update has around 30 new H- scenes and only 3 of them are pure lesbian ones.

To sum it up, I will be honest, the game will have more lesbian content but it will never be the main focus of the game, MC will always be first for all of his girls.

Also, I understand that some people just like straight harems where girls can only be with MC but Peerless Lust is not that kind of game and if you don't like it then sorry but then this game is just not for you :)

And the last thing - NO, there never was and never will be any form of NTR (except MC stealing other's girls of course :cool:)

I wrote this post cus I have a feeling I need to inform/warn people about what can they expect in the future :)
I like how you making a game. Keep it going and hope pregnancy content gonna be come soon.

Reactions: ubira

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I like how you making a game. Keep it going and hope pregnancy content gonna be come soon.
Pregnancy content is a 100% sure thing but it will still be some time before it will appear - I also want go further with it - I mean it will be possible to not only make girls pregnant but also they will give birth to MC children, and the player will be able to interact with them too (Because the MC's children will be half-demons, they will age much faster than normal - I plan to make them look like a small cute version of their moms and the player can spend time with them to add some wholesome moments too... Maybe MC is a Demon Lord but that doesn't mean that he can't be a good father right~? )

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Pregnancy content is a 100% sure thing but it will still be some time before it will appear - I also want go further with it - I mean it will be possible to not only make girls pregnant but also they will give birth to MC children, and the player will be able to interact with them too (Because the MC's children will be half-demons, they will age much faster than normal - I plan to make them look like a small cute version of their moms and the player can spend time with them to add some wholesome moments too... Maybe MC is a Demon Lord but that doesn't mean that he can't be a good father right~? )
Its gonna be really lovely and cute))

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i just find this game right now. The game look really funny and have really hot girls/women XD
But i have a problem... can someone help me understand how to raise states?
I meet 3 girls that help me raise strenght/agility and endurance.
I try to raise me strenght 3 time and 1 time agility ... but me states are always 0.
Can someone tell me why? Or how to raise them? I just start the game and made the vains for the magic. So me magic power is lv 1. Some advice?

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Someone who have a guide? At last for the main story. I understand that every girls/women we meet we have an in game walk.
But how to advence the main story is hard to understand whitout a guide. At least we do not have also an ingame walk and i do not see it.

Thank you

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Some people also are pointing out that the game is going extreme on lesbian content but that is simply not true - for example, the 0.19 update has around 30 new H- scenes and only 3 of them are pure lesbian ones.
Imagine people on the internet exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion, what is the world coming to. Sarcasm aside I love the game, thank you for your work.

Hi guys, i just find this game right now. The game look really funny and have really hot girls/women XD
But i have a problem... can someone help me understand how to raise states?
I meet 3 girls that help me raise strenght/agility and endurance.
I try to raise me strenght 3 time and 1 time agility ... but me states are always 0.
Can someone tell me why? Or how to raise them? I just start the game and made the vains for the magic. So me magic power is lv 1. Some advice?

Thank you
You have to train several times to get each stat up 1. It will be obvious because you will get a scene with the girl when you get the stat up. I think it is 4 training sessions, but I might be off on the exact number. As for a guide in the game I had no trouble finding everything by just going to the Girls menu and reading the hints for each girl. I haven't read every post, but the only girl I've seen regularly missed is Savi's mother. You meet here the same place you meet Savi after completing enough content with Savi.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone help me with Mia?
The game say: Time for a good old home-date but i need Alis help with it (alis, nico and Nisserlis must be your lovers.
I have all three in lovers states, but how i trigger this Alis helm me?

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
Guys can someone help me with Mia?
The game say: Time for a good old home-date but i need Alis help with it (alis, nico and Nisserlis must be your lovers.
I have all three in lovers states, but how i trigger this Alis helm me?
how did you get the lust bond power?

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
1670945776766.png 1670945810493.png
I have all these girls unlocked and progressed max to the current level, for Alis it says "req. Lust bond". what am I missing please help.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes