hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
WAY too much "I'm going to take over the world by fucking everyone I meet! (mediocre laugh*)" inner monologuing. I kept losing my concentration on the chick I'm supposed to be interested in to roll my eyes at the damn silliness at the "Demon Lord REVENGE!!!" (trademark) motif.

* This jerk surely is nowhere close to being any sort of Evil Overlord, except in his Fantasy Life.

Bug: When you're talking to Alis in her room the 1st day, suddenly she switches from her uniform to a pink outfit and sitting on the bed and then she switches back.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what in the hell.. this game have fempro? hmm interesting, just one question, does the mc get to interact with another male too? if its yes,, shame :Kappa:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
awesome. its settle then harem lesbi game :coffee:
Actually, the protagonist is male 99% of the time, there are just certain scenes later on where he gains the (optional) ability to take a female form when having sex with one of his girls.

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Wasn't there a menu that shows our progress with Academy girls & other extras?

I think the new update has a bug where that menu doesn't show itself.
I already unlocked all Academy scenes but the menu to view the progress is hidden.

I can still view the progress for the main girls. It's the Academy girl's menu that doesn't show up.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Wasn't there a menu that shows our progress with Academy girls & other extras?

I think the new update has a bug where that menu doesn't show itself.
I already unlocked all Academy scenes but the menu to view the progress is hidden.

I can still view the progress for the main girls. It's the Academy girl's menu that doesn't show up.
As far as I know, the info window for the Academy girls only appears if you're actually inside the Academy and doesn't appear in regular gameplay otherwise. Unless that's suddenly missing for you, then idk.

Reactions: The Academic

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
As far as I know, the info window for the Academy girls only appears if you're actually inside the Academy and doesn't appear in regular gameplay otherwise. Unless that's suddenly missing for you, then idk.
Found it. I forgot the Academy menu was just a tiny button on the bottom left of the screen. Thanks

Reactions: Wortan

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PeerlessLust-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Wortan and keterboy

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Huuuh... Did something bork or did I miss something? I start and all the scenes with Clair are already all unlocked?

Edit: Oh, I see, it doesn't start by going to Clair directly.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Savi and Kati are sisters?!
No, they have different mothers. Savi's mother is Satia, and they are both boargirls. Kati's mother is Keynala, and they are both rabbitgirls.
How to get the new study scene from this update? I did everything and it wont trigger.
You have to have done the scene "Quick footjob before school" with Alis (in this release; the variable didn't exist before this release, so it needs to be incremented once now).
It has to be a weekday.
It has to be evening. (yes, this means the changelog is wrong)

Like the other scenes added for "Sage tier Patron Feetleet", it is footjob-heavy.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
No, they have different mothers. Savi's mother is Satia, and they are both boargirls. Kati's mother is Keynala, and they are both rabbitgirls.

You have to have done the scene "Quick footjob before school" with Alis (in this release; the variable didn't exist before this release, so it needs to be incremented once now).
It has to be a weekday.
It has to be evening. (yes, this means the changelog is wrong)

Like the other scenes added for "Sage tier Patron Feetleet", it is footjob-heavy.
Assuming it hasn't been changed I think the changelog using "working days" is just another way of saying weekdays rather than saying which time of day to see the scene.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes