icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
This is explicitly what the MC's Familiar is for, and it's why the player is given the ability to switch to her viewpoint for those scenes. She is corrupting the girls for the MC, not for herself, because she quite literally exists solely to benefit the MC.
True, but even if there wasn't the familiar I feel like there could easily be a set-up where like... Alis and Nico have a new girl over in Alis's bedroom, things start to get sexual, and MC is able to corrupt the new girl through Alis and Nico somehow, leading into a scene where MC fucks the new girl's brains out while fingerbanging the other girls as a reward for their "hard work getting him the surprise gift" or some shit.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
cant get the magic power lvl 2 event some help?
It was available right away for me.

Go to Academy in the Morning.
Go to the Alchemy Lab.
Switch to <Familiar>'s perspective.
Go to class as <Familiar>.

Elen takes the class to the Practice Domain, the first scenes between <Familiar> and Vicky happen, and the MC's Magic Power increases at the end of it.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Our presenter decided to relax a bit on Sunday morning in his salon, but an unexpected guest came to him - Louise, and he decided to spend some time with our sweet nun. how to start?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
It was available right away for me.

Go to Academy in the Morning.
Go to the Alchemy Lab.
Switch to <Familiar>'s perspective.
Go to class as <Familiar>.

Elen takes the class to the Practice Domain, the first scenes between <Familiar> and Vicky happen, and the MC's Magic Power increases at the end of it.
i did this but when i check the magic power is still at 1

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Our presenter decided to relax a bit on Sunday morning in his salon, but an unexpected guest came to him - Louise, and he decided to spend some time with our sweet nun. how to start?
I assume this requires max possible relationship with Louise, so if you don't have that you might need to finish up other content for her first. After that just go to the "salon" in your house on Sunday morning and the nun should pop up.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i did this but when i check the magic power is still at 1
Might want to reload your last save and try again, then, because it worked fine for me, included some dialogue at the end of that event saying that the MC's power had increased, and when I checked his stats after the event finished and I was back at the sandbox, and it showed Magic Power 2.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And especially when it comes to a game like this, where it's explicitly for the benefit of the MC, it's even less cheating than anywhere else.
If this is right, he is a demons of lust and that explicitly benefit him, just go to a whorehouse and stay there eating the energy of everyone that fuck the whores (or his girls), that don't make any sense just because "i can have energy from lesbian act" but "i cannot get energy from guys fucking the girls", see how ironic that is? Energy is energy don't matter it is form a dick or a pussy.

Polls and numbers show that this is the case, for every dev I know of who has polled it.
I really wish to see those pools.

The rabid "no women touch each other ever" people are very vocal here on F95, but they're pretty much nonexistent elsewhere.
Is not about "they cannot touch each other ever" is every developer of harem think that harem need lesbians, harem and lesbian are not the same fetish, people may like harem but don't like lesbian, i'm not saying that the game cannot have, but give player the option, hell, you can avoid the footjob and have a handjob but cannot avoid lesbian. Also having a threesome is not a excuse for carpet munching.
But anyway, thank for your answers.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
If this is right, he is a demons of lust and that explicitly benefit him, just go to a whorehouse and stay there eating the energy of everyone that fuck the whores (or his girls)
That would be boring for the MC and boring and unpleasant for the players. Besides, the MC wouldn't like that. His personality is very clear in the game. The girls are for him, and he enjoys corrupting girls. That his girls also fuck each other is part of his power, for several reasons: (1) it makes them less inclined to conflict between each other; (2) it makes them more amenable to group sex (and group sex with one male and several females gets really boring if the girls are just sitting there waiting for their turn); and (3) it makes them help him corrupt other girls.

There's a reason he can also take a female form, and that he created a female Familiar: girls are more inclined to trust other girls, which just makes it easier to corrupt them, either for him or his Familiar.

As for giving the option to avoid it, a dev might do that if they want to, but there's no reason they have to. If they don't, better for people who dislike girl-girl action within a harem to just move on. Devs aren't adding it arbitrarily or just to piss people off, they're adding it because they like it. They keep it because their fans like it.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Yo guys, so what's new in this v0.21? I haven't seen any changes in the questlog of the main girls. Just bug fixes?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yo guys, so what's new in this v0.21? I haven't seen any changes in the questlog of the main girls. Just bug fixes?
There's a changelog on the front page. But go to the academy, there's an entire second set of girls with their own to-do list that appears in the bottom left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is not about "they cannot touch each other ever" is every developer of harem think that harem need lesbians, harem and lesbian are not the same fetish, people may like harem but don't like lesbian, i'm not saying that the game cannot have, but give player the option, hell, you can avoid the footjob and have a handjob but cannot avoid lesbian. Also having a threesome is not a excuse for carpet munching.
From my experience, there's really not a lot of male protagonist harem games that have enough lesbian scenes for it to even be an "issue." I'd even say this game is a particular outlier for having as much girl/girl content as it does, as the most I've seen in other games that have the male protagonist, lesbian, and harem tags just ends up being one or two scenes that you peep in on and are never discussed again.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Darx24 in future update can u make their costume gift permanently being used by girls? not only for just in fun part ;) or is it have been implement n i just haven't reach that level? :unsure:
i love kristin naked apron n string costume for madi, also a question, why is kristin not in the "girls" list? is that cuz she is mc's slave? or u planning on other thing for her? or she is gonna stay like that till end of the story :KEK: or again it just me who haven't reach some point so she hasn't in he "girls" list

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
or is it have been implement n i just haven't reach that level? :unsure:
Nope, that's all there is for the costumes so far.
also a question, why is kristin not in the "girls" list? is that cuz she is mc's slave? or u planning on other thing for her? or she is gonna stay like that till end of the story :KEK: or again it just me who haven't reach some point so she hasn't in he "girls" list
I can't answer your middle question (if Darx is planning something else for her), but on your last question, you're not missing anything. The girls list doesn't get new girls added to it except when Darx updates it in a new release (e.g. Loria, Astria, Zinrora, and Mifiel were all added to the girls list in the same update when the Academy got added).

As for the first question, that list is for "Main Girls". Kristin is one of the "Side Girls". The game doesn't actually use these terms, but they're pretty obvious.

There are several Side Girls besides Kristin.
Side Girls already in the harem: Aery, Beati, Clara, Classy, Dory, Kristin, Nancy, and Zoe.
Side Girls who could theoretically get corrupted and join in the future: Maya.

That said, some of the Side Girls actually have significantly more content than some Main Girls (e.g. Rosaria, who has very little content so far, or any of the girls the MC hasn't interacted with since their introductions: Isa, Maria, Satia, Zinrora, Mifiel - Beati and Nancy have more content than any of those girls; even Classy, Aery, and Beati have spa content)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Nope, that's all there is for the costumes so far.
i see , do know how to get this? 1676286240431.png im definitly clueless bout the explore thing both in spring n plains, or the progress is actually will raise when the some of girls story reach some point? :unsure:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i see , do know how to get this? View attachment 2387628 im definitly clueless bout the explore thing both in spring n plains, or the progress is actually will raise when the some of girls story reach some point? :unsure:
When you go to those two locations during the day (not sure of which specific time periods count), there should be an option to Explore. You do that and move around until you've found three small events/items. That's all it is.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Game is okay.
Just a slideshow feel right now.

It needs a more polished game design. The story should have much better guidance and characters shouldn't be as initially easy to fuck. I have maxed demonic power before I have other stats leveled which says a lot. Progression seems to be out of whack and story needs a bit more interdependence.

Game also needs some better UI/maps. The colors are a bit dull for a lust demon and the girls UI seems bland.
Scene-wise, it's fine. Not Twisted World level but better than HoHG.

I feel this game needs a revamp for its 0.3 or 0.5 version. The models for some of the girls feel a bit off too (Librarian, Eris are an example). Eris in armor seems weird. Could make a different model for this.

Keep up the good work.

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
female protagonist tag? mc is a guy if i understand correctly. just slapping tags on it? this is confusing just trying to figure out the game before deciding to download or not.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
female protagonist tag? mc is a guy if i understand correctly. just slapping tags on it? this is confusing just trying to figure out the game before deciding to download or not.
The MC is a powerful demon. There are scenes where he can turn himself into a female form, and he creates a female Familiar (effectively halfway between another body and a daughter, but also is the MC's harem girl in her own right), and for some scenes the player can switch to see events with her and other girls.

In all cases, the MC is the dominant party in every sexual interaction (and he has no interest in men, so all interactions are with women). Even the interactions between the Familiar and other girls are intended exclusively to corrupt the girls and deliver them to the MC to belong to him.

There are only a couple transformation scenes, so other than the first one, they can be easily avoided or skipped if you don't like them. They're not a central focus at all. The Familiar scenes are a little more important, since she's helping the MC corrupt everyone at the Magic Academy (but there are still far more scenes with the MC in his normal male human form and other girls).

Last edited:

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
i can't craft the veins opening pot.. i don't know where is that bastard medium size crystal... plz help
You can find one Medium crystal at the Bazzara Lake where you join the Night Fangs. Just use the Explore option and move around. You need Strength level 3.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes