LSTD

Mar 8, 2023
I can't progress the story after getting into the academy, it says I must change perspective at the alchemy lab, but I can't find how to

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I can't progress the story after getting into the academy, it says I must change perspective at the alchemy lab, but I can't find how to
Go to the lab room at the academy in the morning, and you should have an option to switch to your familiar's perspective there.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Peerless Lust [v0.22 Public] [Darx24]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 284 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
When the Demon Lust King Conquers the girls what happens, do they lose theyre soul and become bimbos or lose they're soul and become sex crazed succubus, or just turned into nymphomaniacs. LOL. The Girls are feeding the Lust King after all, making him more powerful.There has to be something. When it comes to Demons,including those related to lust. Nothing is free,including ultimate pleasure. The Girls have to be losing something the more they fall into lust. Something "Precious".

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When the Demon Lust King Conquers the girls what happens, do they lose theyre soul and become bimbos or lose they're soul and become sex crazed succubus, or just turned into nymphomaniacs. LOL. The Girls are feeding the Lust King after all, making him more powerful.There has to be something. When it comes to Demons,including those related to lust. Nothing is free,including ultimate pleasure. The Girls have to be losing something the more they fall into lust. Something "Precious".
They do not lose their souls.
They just become his personal sluts. Oh, and they can sense each other and do some lesbian stuff with each other.

I don't think he actually gets power from sex. He just enjoys conquering women
He actually used potions and what looked like some cultivation to gain power very very very early on...
and then this was completely forgotten for a sex romp where he just tears through more and more pussy without any regards to growing stronger

Reactions: JaszMan

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I found Filaere in the student council room in the afternoon, but all she says is "Yes?" im not finding any content with her. Is it just me or?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
after the school conquest, can we get some neighborhood housewife conquest using kristin's help? might be a chance to add backstory to her n content for those into her :coffee:

Hi guys,
where can i meet Filaere in the game ? Can anybody plz helo me ?
school afternoon, its either council room or lab. check bottom left for info on the girl

I found Filaere in the student council room in the afternoon, but all she says is "Yes?" im not finding any content with her. Is it just me or?
you might have to progress with the vampire first ?

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I found Filaere in staff room, in the afternoon , but all she says is "Yes?". How can i go on ? Can anybody plz help ?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I found Filaere in staff room, in the afternoon , but all she says is "Yes?". How can i go on ? Can anybody plz help ?
Did you check the Academy Girls page? It tells you exactly where to go to progress with Filaere (hint: it's not the staff room).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 500 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port!

• Love
Reactions: Spider_man
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes