icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Not a bad update overall. The focus on story elements was pretty nice, and as always I liked the lesbian/yuri stuff that got included, however minimal. I will say that I was disappointed by both Astria and Rirsi's scene where they're about to have sex getting cut off (crushing to a girl-on-girl enjoyer like myself) and Vaunga's content just ending with yet another girl having been "conquered" by Alex. I realize that this is a primarily maledom game, but especially with a character like Vaunga in particular, it would be nice to have a more dominant woman, even while still retaining the sense of being a "girl in Alex's harem." (That, and I consider the old trope of "Amazonian woman submitting to the one man who can best her in combat" to be extremely tired and boring, but that's expected in a game like this...)

Reactions: Doom Marine

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
hopefully that other beast person mom can be corrupted soon cause right now it says something about hate along those lines

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Been reading over these forums and I have a question that maybe someone or Darx24 can answer.

It seems like a great deal of care has been taken to ensure that pretty much everything non-vanilla is avoidable by the player's choice (which is awesome and I wish more Dev's took this approach).

I am wondering if the same is true for the Lesbian content? (is it avoidable or not avoidable)

I read over some of the previous pages and aside from a discussion about if people like it or not, I did not see an answer as to if it was avoidable or unavoidable (might be missing it because of my Engish Second Language)

Please note, I am not judging or complaining or asking it to be one way or another, no flame-warring or shitstorming here. I am just asking before I decide if I want to try this game or not.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
(That, and I consider the old trope of "Amazonian woman submitting to the one man who can best her in combat" to be extremely tired and boring, but that's expected in a game like this...)
The orc scene was not this trope at all.
this was "orcs are sluts, but they won't lower themselves to fucking someone weaker than themselves"
there are some superficial similarities. but also major differences.
this was not some shy virgin who never knew the touch of a man / never knew defeat.
nor was she in any way reluctant to be conquered.
instead, she wanted very much to fuck the MC and made it clear. but it is culturally taboo for her people to fuck weak men.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Been reading over these forums and I have a question that maybe someone or Darx24 can answer.

It seems like a great deal of care has been taken to ensure that pretty much everything non-vanilla is avoidable by the player's choice (which is awesome and I wish more Dev's took this approach).

I am wondering if the same is true for the Lesbian content? (is it avoidable or not avoidable)

I read over some of the previous pages and aside from a discussion about if people like it or not, I did not see an answer as to if it was avoidable or unavoidable (might be missing it because of my Engish Second Language)

Please note, I am not judging or complaining or asking it to be one way or another, no flame-warring or shitstorming here. I am just asking before I decide if I want to try this game or not.
No, lesbian is not avoidable. There are lesbian acts mixed throughout many of the girls' storylines and the main storyline.

To expand on this a bit, there are multiple pre-existing lesbian relationships (two more revealed in this latest release), though so far, after one of the girls in a pre-existing lesbian relationship joins the harem, the other does as well, either at the same time or not too long afterwards. The only lesbian activity shown so far between one harem girl and a girl not in the harem (yet) has been with the express specific intent of the harem girl corrupting the other girl for the MC and prepping her for joining the harem.

Given its prevalence throughout, it is likely that the dev considers lesbian activity to be vanilla.

Last edited:

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
does anyone have the solution to the "explorations"?
I always just clicked around systematically around the grid, so I never determined if there is an actual specific solution. They are only a 5x5 grid to explore so it takes a minute or less to find the 3 items in each.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I just discovered this has a mind control tag.
How strong is the theme in this game? I'm an avid fan of the genre.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I just discovered this has a mind control tag.
How strong is the theme in this game? I'm an avid fan of the genre.
It's a pretty pervasive theme, but the mind control itself is pretty subtle in the story. The MC has a subtle influence on girls, and brings out their lust for him, with a few other behavioral and mental influences added in once the girls have become his. There are a few cases of more direct mind control, but it's usually temporary, or to overcome a girl's inhibition at performing a particular act.

Reactions: DarkDank

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the recent academy update could use a bit of proof reading as mentioned earlier
also the headmistress mooed at her daughter

i do enjoy me some horny succubus :coffee:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
No, lesbian is not avoidable. There are lesbian acts mixed throughout many of the girls' storylines and the main storyline.

To expand on this a bit, there are multiple pre-existing lesbian relationships (two more revealed in this latest release), though so far, after one of the girls in a pre-existing lesbian relationship joins the harem, the other does as well, either at the same time or not too long afterwards. The only lesbian activity shown so far between one harem girl and a girl not in the harem (yet) has been with the express specific intent of the harem girl corrupting the other girl for the MC and prepping her for joining the harem.

Given its prevalence throughout, it is likely that the dev considers lesbian activity to be vanilla.

Thanks for the answer, and the additional information.

I will give it a try, but am not holding out much hope. Lesbian content is an odd one for me, if it's written correctly it's fine and can add to a game.

That said, I've seen/played/read too many times where its "Mc is only allowed to sit and watch" or "Mc is left out", which is where I think it crosses the line from sexy to ntr (ish) content. (Because NTR is genderless).

Here is hoping the Dev writes to the former (as your explanation seems to suggest) and not the latter.

In either case, thanks again.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Here is hoping the Dev writes to the former (as your explanation seems to suggest) and not the latter.
It's absolutely not the 'MC has to sit and watch' or 'MC is left out', because the MC is not submissive in any way. Generally, lesbian activity is either because the MC is choosing to have the girls fuck in front of him during a larger scene (which the player can usually choose to have happen/watch or not), or one of the girls is specifically seducing another girl so she can push the other girl toward the MC (which are the generally unavoidable scenes). (Again that's generally. The main lesbian couple who are both harem members continue doing stuff with each other, but if the MC shows up, they immediately drop that and service him.)

A few exceptions, spoiler-tagged:
* The MC can shapechange into a woman, but IIRC there's only one unavoidable scene of female-form MC and another woman. During it, the MC is not submissive. There are also other optional scenes of this type as well.
* All the MC's girls are magically influenced to be more open to having sex with the MC's other girls, to ensure harmony among the MC's harem and to generally increase the girls' lust as a whole, since the girls aren't for anyone else's pleasure but the MC's. This is always couched as the MC's presence making the girls so horny that they get each other off while waiting for the MC.

As I've said several times in this thread, everything sexual in this game happens for the purpose of facilitating the MC's harem or increasing his girls' lust.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
I think something is bugged in my game. I've completed everything from the last few updates but I can't get Savi to talk about her home (no option there at all). And I can't get the new farm stuff to happen. Just relax with Dory and no options for Maya.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
as much as i like the Familiar icarnation/offspring of MC. it'd be nice if one of his actual daughters were to show up somehow. maybe a half demon/angel (or even demigod.) since considering his loooong life i feel it would make sense he had a few angels in his past harem at some point.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes